Website X1 Lettings
|Company Name||X1 Lettings|
|Job Title||Enquiries, Viewings & Bookings Apprentice|
|Qualification||Housing/Property Management Level 3|
A fantastic opportunity to join X1 Lettings as a Property Management apprentice has come up! This is a great way to kick start your career in Housing at a great employer in a good location.
You can expect exciting and challenging career progression opportunities within a motivational environment. You will learn something new each day, and be surrounded by people who support you and work together as part of a close knit team.
Overview of Apprenticeship role and duties
- Ensure that any potential tenant experience with X1 is the best they could possibly receive
- Property listings
- Conducting tenant viewings.
- Viewing follow up and providing senior account manager with follow up forms
- Responding to enquiries (telephone then email).
- Car park bookings, organisation and rental
- Exceeding booking targets and occupancy levels for portfolio.
- If Senior Account Manager is absent, ensure Friday rental update is submitted by 3pm
- Attending weekly team rental meetings and provide rental update if the Senior Account Manager is absent.
- Prepare for monthly 121 with Senior Account Manager
- Check and action handovers from Evening and Weekend team
- Refer to Liverpool/Manchester shared drive for documents and templates
- Attending fresher’s fairs
Skills and experience:
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 9-4 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
The right candidates will need excellent written and verbal communication, a positive and approachable attitude, be flexible, proactive, have great attention to detail, be sociable and friendly, excellent time management and team work.
X1 has a work hard, play hard culture and hard work is rewarded.
About the company
X1 Lettings is a dynamic, successful & rapidly growing lettings business with offices in Liverpool, Manchester & Leeds. As a result, they are always looking for fast paced, professional, ambitious and passionate people to join a friendly and successful team.
X1 Lettings has won multiple awards each year including ‘Employer of the Year’ in the 2016 Negotiator Awards.
The most recent awards include the following from 2018:
- Best Lettings Agency with UKPA
- Best Sales & Lettings Agency with The Grafters
- Regional Agency of the Year at The Negotiator
- Lettings Agency of the Year at The Negotiator
- 25 days holidays plus bank holiday
- Free onsite gym
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA1942X1
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.