Website S&G Response
|Company Name||S&G Response|
|Sector||Claims Solution Provider|
|Job Title||Business Support Apprentices x6|
|Qualification||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||40 hours – 1 hour unpaid lunch a day|
A great opportunity to work as part of an outgoing, hardworking team in a fast paced environment. Claims Solution provider S&G Response are looking to hire apprentices for their Operational Department based in Wilmslow. Completing a Business Administration apprenticeship, your day to day job duties will include claims support, data inputting and general administration duties.
The department you will work in is split into two functional areas; Credit Services and Insurer Services. The department provides a one stop, second-to-none claims handling service. From FNOL, ongoing mobility, repair management through to the processing of the final invoice. The Department is responsible for the service delivery to the Client as well as business partner and the achievement of internal key performance indicators.
Overview of Apprenticeship Role and Duties
The main purpose of this role is to be a support service for the operational departments, taking ownership of the support tasks for the department providing the right outcome for the business. This could involve any process requirements within the department such as claims logging, claims may come in to the business by a number of methods; data transfer/email/telephone call. Actively managing mailboxes is a priority task, taking the correct action to meet agreed service levels and deadlines.
- To efficiently, accurately and confidently process new claims or files on behalf of the company’s referrer or supplier. Effectively representing the first interface between the customer and the company.
- To action all inbound post ensuring that all items are logged correctly to the relevant cases/departments.
- To action all outbound post ensuring that the correct postage is used at all times.
- To liaise with other company departments and employees as appropriate so as to minimise the inconvenience to the customer and maximise the efficiency of the claims procedure.
- To achieve over 90% Excellent, Very Good, or Good scoring on the Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Achieve monthly KPI targets as communicated by the Business.
- Consistently promote the corporate image of the company, the companies referrers and suppliers through provision of the highest level of service.
- To ensure personal compliance with the S&G Health and Safety Policy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ability to prioritise and plan resources in response to customer/business drivers
- Ability to prioritise own work load to meet service level agreements / KPI targets
- GCSE English and Maths Grade 4 or above
- Have a desire to learn
- Display the right attitudes and behaviours.
- Free Breakfasts
- Free Parking
- Company Events
- 25 holidays per year
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA1908SGR
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.