Website S&G Response
|Company Name||S&G Response|
|Sector||Claims Solution Provider|
|Job Title||Business Support Apprentices x3 (Fix Auto)|
|Qualification||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||40 hours – 1 hour unpaid lunch a day|
A great opportunity to work as part of an outgoing, hardworking team in a fast paced environment. Claims Solution provider S&G Response are looking to hire three apprentices for their Fix Auto Team based in Wilmslow. Completing a Business Administration apprenticeship, your day to day job duties will include claims support, data inputting and general administration duties.
The department you will work in provides a first class Repair Management service that is responsible for the service delivery to clients.
Overview of Apprenticeship Role and Duties
The main purpose of this role is to be a support service for the Fix Auto Team, taking ownership of the support tasks for the department providing the right outcome for the business. This could involve any process requirements within the department such as claims logging, active management of mailboxes being a priority task, taking the correct action to meet agreed service levels and deadlines, deployment of new notifications, operating the Audatex system through deployment of data to repairers, invoice chasing and loading.
- To actively, efficiently, accurately and confidently manage the various mailboxes ensuring adherence to service level requirements.
- To actively, efficiently, accurately and confidently log and deploy new instructions on behalf of Fix Auto’s Insurer Clients. Effectively representing the first interface between the customer and the company.
- To efficiently, accurately and confidently re-deploy new instructions on behalf of Fix Auto’s Insurer Clients.
- Process data packages (Audashells) via the Audatex System.
- To action inbound post ensuring that all items are logged correctly to the relevant claim record and Claim Handler.
- To action all outbound post ensuring that the correct postage is used at all times
- Assist in the achievement of monthly KPI and SLA targets as communicated by the Business.
- Consistently promote the corporate image of the company, the companies referrers and suppliers through provision of the highest level of service.
- To ensure personal compliance with the S&G Health and Safety Policy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ability to prioritise and plan resources in response to customer/business drivers
- Ability to prioritise own work load to meet service level agreements / KPI targets
- GCSE English and Maths Grade 4 or above
- Have a desire to learn
- Display the right attitudes and behaviours.
- Free Breakfasts
- Free Parking
- Company Events
- 25 holidays per year
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA1907SGR
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.