Website Peaks & Plains Housing Trust
|Apprenticeship||Housing/Property Management Level 3|
|Hours||37 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2019|
Housing Association Peaks & Plains are looking to hire an Asset Management Apprentice for their team in Macclesfield. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door in the Housing sector!
Many of the previous apprentices at Peaks & Plains have gone on to pursue successful careers within housing. This opportunity would offer career opportunities within many Housing careers such as block management, tenancy management and repairs management.
Overview of duties:
The role of the Asset Management apprentice is to provide an excellent response to customers and handling queries at first point contact within the Asset team. Duties include:
- Learning to apply a range of ICT and interpersonal skills in order to provide an excellent service to customers including answering incoming calls, responding to emails, greeting customers face to face and assisting with some basic administrative and post room duties.
- Learning to work effectively as part of a team as well as on own initiative, developing excellent communication skills.
- Learning to deal with all queries in an effective and efficient way.
- Learning how to accurately maintain records, both manual and computerised.
- Gaining a good understanding of policies and procedures.
- Maintaining excellent levels of attendance at college/tutor sessions and successfully achieving the Apprenticeship Standard in Housing and Property Management level 3 which includes a recognised industry accreditation – IRPM.
Skills and experience
You will be expected to have achieved five GCSE grades 9 – 4 with at least grade 4 in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
Good communication skills, coupled with good ICT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word etc.) are essential.
About the company
Peaks & Plains are a housing trust who manage over 5000 homes across East Cheshire and the High Peak. Based in Macclesfield, they pride themselves on the quality of their homes and the service that they provide for their customers.
- Discounts for days out, restaurants and retailers
- 28 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, including Christmas shutdown
- Friendly relaxed atmosphere with no dress code
- Dedicated mentor to help you reach your goals and achieve the best from your apprenticeship
- Choice of pension schemes.
- Flexible start time (7:30 to 9:45) flexible finish time (3:30pm to 6:30pm)
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA1965PP.
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.