Website X1 Lettings
|Company Name||X1 Lettings|
|Job Title||Apprentice Finance Assistant|
|Qualification||Assistant Accountant Level 3|
A fantastic opportunity to join X1 Lettings as a Finance apprentice has come up! This is a great way to kick start your career in Housing at a great employer in a good location.
You can expect exciting and challenging career progression opportunities within a motivational environment. You will learn something new each day, and be surrounded by people who support you and work together as part of a close knit team.
Overview of Apprenticeship role and duties
• Prepare and pay purchase orders by verifying specifications and price.
• Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers.
• Prepare landlord income statements.
• Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery.
• Researching potential vendors
• Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts etc.)
• Prepare monthly reports for finance management
The above list is not exhaustive, and you will be required to carry out ad hoc administration duties as required.
Skills and experience:
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 9-4 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
The right candidates will need excellent written and verbal communication, a positive and approachable attitude, be flexible, proactive, have great attention to detail, be sociable and friendly, excellent time management and team work.
X1 has a work hard, play hard culture and hard work is rewarded. You will need:
• Intermediate/strong Excel skills.
• To be organised.
• Professionalism in personal appearance.
About the company
X1 Lettings is a dynamic, successful & rapidly growing lettings business with offices in Liverpool, Manchester & Leeds. As a result, they are always looking for fast paced, professional, ambitious and passionate people to join a friendly and successful team.
X1 Lettings has won multiple awards each year including ‘Employer of the Year’ in the 2016 Negotiator Awards.
The most recent awards include the following from 2018:
- Best Lettings Agency with UKPA
- Best Sales & Lettings Agency with The Grafters
- Regional Agency of the Year at The Negotiator
- Lettings Agency of the Year at The Negotiator
- 25 days holidays plus bank holiday
- Free onsite gym
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA1946X1
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.