Our Future Talent Programme has been designed specifically for students studying GCSE’s or A-levels/BTEC who are looking for a real alternative to university or college. We will help you find the right role and employer who will help you to develop the necessary skills and behaviours you need to succeed in your chosen career.
Who is it aimed at?
Year 11 to 13 students (16 to 18-year olds) who are due to leave full-time education in July. The majority of these apprenticeship opportunities are based in the North West.
In the video below, 8 apprentices reveal their reasons for choosing an apprenticeship option over university.
Why choose us?
- Our success rates are amongst the highest in the region – 92% of our apprentices complete their qualification with us (21% more than the regional and national average) and >95% of our apprentices secure permanent jobs at the end of their Apprenticeship or progress into further or higher education.
- Students gain access to high calibre roles with employers who want to invest in their workforce.
- The average starting salary for our apprentices is £13,750 per annum (approx 39% more than the minimum apprentice wage)
- All students receive interview training and 1-2-1 support before they meet employers, which increases their chance of successful placement.
- Students make lots of new friends and connections whilst on the programmes with us.
Still thinking about it? Here are 10 great reasons to choose an Apprenticeship:
- You learn while you earn a full time salary.
- You don’t pay tuition fees and will have no student loans to pay back.
- More and more employers are creating new apprentice roles rather than graduate roles.
- It gives you a fast track route into a professional career in a growing industry sector.
- You receive a combination of formal off site training and on site coaching.
- You’ll work alongside experienced staff to learn new skills and knowledge.
- What you learn will be highly relevant to the job you will be doing.
- You will learn lots of transferable skills that will enable you to move into other roles.
- You gain an industry-recognised qualification.
- You’ll quickly become an essential member of the team and become highly employable!
Download our latest apprenticeship impact report here: Apprenticeship Impact Report 2022
How To Apply
- You can find our current vacancies here. If you decide that one of the opportunities is for you, you can click the ‘Apply for job’ button, which is located at the bottom of the job listing.
- You can fill in our apprenticeship enquiry form. If you meet the criteria, we will invite you to one of our Recruitment Days and begin the matching process.
- You can call us directly on 0161 200 1673 to learn more about the current roles.