The Apprentice Academy offer a recruitment and development service that helps employers gain early access to ambitious, high calibre students who want to start an apprenticeship when they leave school or college.
Attract and Develop The Best Apprentice Talent
Apprentice Academy recruitment services include the following:
- Advertising your vacancy on our website, directly into schools and colleges, and the Recruit an Apprentice website.
- Carefully selecting and matching applicants to your business.
- Organising interviews and start dates.
- Inviting your apprentice to attend our 3 day Bootcamp to best prepare them for the workplace.
- Developing your apprentice to ensure they are fully competent and confident by the end of the apprenticeship programme.
New £3000 Cash Grants for Employers
Employers will now receive £3000 for every new apprentice who starts employment between 1st April and 31st September 2021. Plus, there is no employers NI payable for any member of staff doing an apprenticeship up to the age of 25 – so more saving to be made. The new cash incentives will be paid directly by the government to employers.
The Benefits of Apprenticeships
If you are an employer looking to recruit new apprentice talent or would like to develop your workforce, please complete the form below and a member of our team will call you back.
“Just wanted to say a big thank you – the candidates we saw today were very impressive young people. Clearly well-prepared and well-selected for the role and environment” Lisa Dennis – Service Lead (SPX Flow Europe Ltd)
“I would just like to say how impressed I am with the calibre of candidates and the process in which you confirm all the relevant details. This is an absolute breath of fresh air compared to the apprentice companies I have worked with in the past”. Erica Boland (S&G Response)