CIPS level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
As an alternative to our Procurement Apprenticeship programme, the Apprentice Academy can offer the CIPS Level 4 Procurement Diploma as a commercial option to those individuals who want to complete the qualification only – without the apprenticeship elements.
The programme is delivered online, in real time by our team of CIPS trainers.
Learning will cover the following:
- The principles of procurement & supply
- Understanding and defining business needs
- Understanding the key steps to successful sourcing
- Understanding supply chain risks
- Ethical and responsible sourcing
- How to prepare for effective negotiations
- How to manage suppliers, contracts & relationships
Programme elements include:
- 32 Academy interactive live online workshops (3 hours per session)
- All sessions are recorded so learners can revisit at any time.
- Includes revision sessions to support 1st time pass rates.
- Profex Study and Revision Guides included.
- Workbooks and Teaching materials included.
- FREE learning on Category Management included.
£2577 + VAT
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Multi Award Winning Training Provider
- Interactive Live Online Learning Sessions
- Multiple Starting Points Throughout the Year – So Learners Can Start Quickly
- All Our Trainers are Industry Specialists
- Learners Rate Our Services as Excellent
- Our CIPS exam success rates exceed UK averages
Next start dates
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on email@example.com or fill in the form below.