AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
As an alternative to our Professional Accounting Apprenticeship, the Apprentice Academy can offer the AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting as a commercial option to those individuals who want to complete the qualification only – without the apprenticeship elements.
This course is delivered in real time, online, by our team of AAT trainers.
Learning will cover the following AAT Modules:
- Drafting and Interpreting Financial Statements
- Applied Management Accounting
- Internal Accounting Systems and Controls
- Optional Units – Business Tax, Personal Tax, Audit and Assurance, Cash and Financial Management, Credit and Debt Management
Programme elements include:
- Weekly online workshops and revision sessions (1.5 hours per session)
- All sessions are recorded so learners can revisit at any time.
- Virtual learning resources
- Student notes, exam kits and pocket notes
- Marked mock exam papers.
£2975 + VAT
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Multi award winner of AAT national awards.
- Interactive online learning sessions delivered in real time.
- Multiple starting points throughout the year – so learners can start quickly.
- All our trainers are industry AAT qualified specialists.
- Maximum of 15 learners per cohort to ensure learners get personal attention.
- High rates of first time AAT exam passes.
- Learners rate our services as Excellent.
Next start dates
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on email@example.com or fill in the form below.