CIPS level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
As an alternative to our Procurement Apprenticeship programme, the Apprentice Academy can offer the CIPS Level 4 Procurement Diploma as a commercial option to those individuals who want to complete the qualification only – without the apprenticeship elements.
The programme is delivered using the on-line technology and our CIPS trainers deliver the training ‘in real time’ meaning that individuals can learn safely and there is no need for travel. Exams will be arranged at the nearest CIPS exam centre.
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Award Winning Training Provider
- Online live interactive learning – so safe and no need for any travel
- Pass rate of CIPS exams is exceeds UK national average – see recent results below:
|CIPS UNIT||THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY (TAA) PASS RATE||UK NATIONAL AVERGE||TAA VS UK DEVIATION|
Learning will cover the following:
- The principles of procurement & supply
- Understanding and defining business needs
- Understanding the key steps to successful sourcing
- Understanding supply chain risks
- Ethical and responsible sourcing
- How to prepare for effective negotiations
- How to manage suppliers, contracts & relationships
Programme elements include:
- 26 Academy LIVE interactive online workshops (9.30am-12.30pm)
- All sessions are recorded so learners can revisit
- 10 Academy LIVE revision sessions (9.30am-12.30pm)
- Profex Study and Revision Guides
- Workbooks and Teaching materials
- FREE training sessions on Category Management
£2577 + VAT
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2021.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.