CIPS level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
As an alternative to our Procurement Apprenticeship programme, the Apprentice Academy can offer the CIPS Level 4 Procurement Diploma as a commercial option to those individuals who want to complete the qualification only – without the apprenticeship elements.
The programme is delivered using online technology and our CIPS trainers deliver the training ‘in real time’ meaning that individuals can learn remotely and there is no need for travel. Exams will be arranged at the nearest CIPS exam centre.
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Multi Award Winning Training Provider (National Delivery)
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Rating & High Success Rates
- Online Learning Which is Climate Friendly & Minimises Carbon Footprint
- Multiple Starting Points Throughout the Year – So Learners Can Start Quickly
- All Our Coaches & Trainers are Industry Specialists
- 96% of Employers & Learners Rate Our Services as Excellent
- Pass rate of CIPS Exams exceed UK National Average – see recent results below.
Check out all our latest Google Reviews.
|CIPS UNIT||THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY (TAA) PASS RATE||UK NATIONAL AVERGE||TAA VS UK DEVIATION|
Learning will cover the following:
- The principles of procurement & supply
- Understanding and defining business needs
- Understanding the key steps to successful sourcing
- Understanding supply chain risks
- Ethical and responsible sourcing
- How to prepare for effective negotiations
- How to manage suppliers, contracts & relationships
Programme elements include:
- 26 Academy LIVE interactive online workshops (9.30am-12.30pm)
- All sessions are recorded so learners can revisit
- 10 Academy LIVE revision sessions (9.30am-12.30pm)
- Profex Study and Revision Guides
- Workbooks and Teaching materials
- FREE training sessions on Category Management
£2577 + VAT
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2022.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on email@example.com or fill in the form below.