For companies with less than 100 staff
Now is the perfect time to take advantage of the new government apprenticeship funding which is available for the first quarter of 2020.
This funding is limited and will finish 31st March 2020.
As long as employees start the programme before this date they should receive funding.
Courses we have available starting before 31st March 2020.
- Management for Middle/Senior Managers
- Accountancy at Level 3 and 4 – Includes AAT qualifications
- Procurement at Level 4 – Includes CIPS Diploma
- Property Management at Level 3 – Includes IRPM or ARLA qualifications
- Business Administration at Level 3 – Includes Microsoft qualifications
A full course timetable for all 5 of our apprenticeship programmes for quarter 1 can be found here.
Contact us to discuss the apprenticeships you would like to put your staff through, to utilise this new funding. There are a number of ways you can get in touch:
Fill in our Contact Form
Call us on 0161 200 1673