With the A level examinations now over, we are in the peak period for apprenticeship recruitment. If you are an employer you need to advertise your vacancy now if you want to find a great apprentice, and likewise if you are a college leaver you need to start applying now as the best opportunities will go fast.
Our Future Talent service matches applicants to vacancies. We have already placed over 50 young people with employers who will begin their apprenticeship in July, August or September. Employers already on board have had the first pick of some of the best young talent in the Manchester area.
Our Future Talent service recruits for three Apprenticeship programmes: Accountancy; Business Administration; and Property Management.
Accountancy apprenticeship explained
The Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship is a 15-18-month programme, incorporating the AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma. It is an ideal programme to get a real working knowledge of accounting fundamentals, and naturally progresses onto Level 4. It is suitable for assistant accounting, audit, payroll, credit control, finance officer positions and more.
After successful delivery of the new standard, we won the AAT Apprenticeship Training Provider of The Year for 2019!
Business Administration apprenticeship explained
The Business Administrator Apprenticeship is suitable for office-based roles across all sectors, including finance, recruitment, legal, HR and professional services. Over the 15-month programme topics covered include personal effectiveness, communication, project management, business improvement, and problem solving. Furthermore, built into the programme are Microsoft qualifications, which focus on key areas of the ‘Office Suite,’ like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access or OneNote.
This is brilliant route for young people looking to get good all-round business knowledge and skills, allowing them to then progress into more specialist roles and training qualifications.
Housing/Property Management apprenticeship explained
The Property Management apprenticeship is a 18-24-month programme suitable for opportunities within Housing Associations, Letting Agencies, and Block Management companies. Included are the valued ARLA or IRPM accreditations.
The structured development programme allows apprentices to learn a range of key business and property management skills, with workshops that cover the following topics:
- Health and Safety, Landlord and Tenancy Law
- Housing Regulations and Legislation, Contract Law
- Project Management and Collaborative Working, Leases and Licencing
- Codes of Practice, The Diversity of Communities
- Special Provisions relating to Property Contracts
- Breaches of Lease, Problem Solving and Decision Making
- The Social and Physical Context of Estates, Tenancy Agreements
- Repair and Maintenance, Client Accounts, Problem Solving
- Continuous Improvement Techniques, Breaches of Agreement
- Project Presentation and End Point Assessment Preparation
The Academy are one of the few providers offering this opportunity to college leavers and current employees at Property Management companies or Housing Associations.
Why The Apprentice Academy?
- 10-year proven track record of placing A-level College leavers into apprenticeship positions
- AAT Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2019
- Ofsted ‘Good’ provider
- Over 90% of apprentices successfully complete their qualification, 20% higher than regional and national average
- 98% of apprentices secure a permanent job at the end of their apprenticeship.
To recruit an apprentice, you can either phone us on 0161 200 1673 or fill in our contact form with your enquiry.