Level 4 Commercial Procurement & Supply Apprenticeship (Includes Level 4 CIPS Diploma)
Who is the programme for?
This apprenticeship is designed for employees who work within a procurement and supply chain function who have at least two years’ experience in a commercial role, a CIPS level 3 qualification or a minimum of 2 A-Levels. This programme includes the CIPS level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply. It is available to all employees (all ages) who work in England.
- This programme is delivered online via weekly interactive learning sessions with a CIPS trainer
- It includes the CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Learners receive monthly one-to-one coaching with an experienced procurement coach
- Learners receive Profex study guides and have full access to CIPS online resources
- Peer to peer learning is facilitated with other procurement learners
What will employees learn?
Learning will cover the following:
- The principles of procurement & supply
- Understanding and defining business needs
- Understanding the key steps to successful sourcing
- Understanding supply chain risks
- Ethical and responsible sourcing
- How to prepare for effective negotiations
- How to manage suppliers, contracts & relationships
- Understanding category management
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Multi Award Winning Training Provider
- Over 10-year history of delivering high quality apprenticeships, with Ofsted awarding us a ‘Good’ Rating
- High calibre team of qualified CIPS trainers and coaches
- 96% of our clients rate our services as excellent or good.
- Our CIPS exam success rates exceed UK averages – see recent results below
|CIPS UNIT||THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY (TAA) PASS RATE||UK NATIONAL AVERGE||TAA VS UK DEVIATION|
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2021.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.