Level 3 Procurement & Supply Assistant Apprenticeship (Includes Level 3 CIPS Cert)
Who is the CIPS Level 3 programme for?
This apprenticeship is designed for employees who work within a procurement and supply chain function and want to develop their confidence and competence.
- This programme is delivered online via weekly interactive learning sessions with a CIPS trainer
- It includes the CIPS Level 3 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- Learners receive monthly one-to-one coaching with an experienced procurement coach
- Learners receive Profex Pass Kits and have full access to CIPS online resources
- Peer to peer learning is facilitated with other procurement learners
What will employees learn?
Learning will cover the following:
- Procurement & supply environments
- Ethical procurement & supply
- Contract administration
- Team dynamics & change
- Socially responsible procurement
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Multi Award Winning Training Provider
- National Delivery That Supports Social Mobility
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Rating & High Success Rates
- Online Learning Which is Climate Friendly
- Multiple Starting Points Throughout the Year – So Learners Can Start Quickly
- All Our Coaches & Trainers are Industry Specialists
- Employers & Learners Rate Our Services as Excellent
“I have just completed Procurement L3 incorporating CIPS with the Apprentice Academy and they were brilliant from start to finish! Online sessions were really thorough and prepared me for the exams. My tutor was excellent and encouraged and reassured me through every part of the apprenticeship. I 100% recommend this company if you are looking to enrol on an apprenticeship.” – Tre Jax
“I had a brilliant experience with The Apprentice Academy and really enjoyed my course. The tutors & coaches are very knowledgeable & helpful. I would definitely recommend.” – Katie Rigg
“Fantastic company great delivery of course content from beginning to end. Highly recommended.” – Jeanette Ball
“Support from the staff has been amazing start to finish, i really enjoyed the course.” – Louise Bingham
“I’ve just completed my level 3 CIPS apprenticeship with The Apprentice Academy. My coach was amazingly supportive and very reactive throughout the whole apprenticeship term. The tutors have also been great and provided interactive and very clear live learning sessions for the different modules. I would highly recommend The Apprentice Academy.” – Christophe Seifu
“I’ve recently finished my Level 3 Procurement & Supply Apprenticeship and I couldn’t recommend it more to anyone interested in starting a career within Procurement. The support you get from your coach is invaluable and the teachers all deliver great lessons which set you up for success with all your exams.” – Jake Wood
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2024.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on email@example.com or fill in the form below.