Level 3 Procurement & Supply Assistant Apprenticeship (Includes Level 3 CIPS Cert)
Who is the programme for?
This apprenticeship is designed for employees who have recently commenced work within a procurement and supply chain function and want to develop their confidence and competence. This programme includes the CIPS Level 3 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations. It is available to all employees (all ages) who work in England.
- This programme is delivered online via weekly interactive learning sessions with a CIPS trainer
- It includes the CIPS Level 3 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- Learners receive monthly one-to-one coaching with an experienced procurement coach
- Learners receive Profex Pass Kits and have full access to CIPS online resources
- Peer to peer learning is facilitated with other procurement learners
What will employees learn?
Learning will cover the following:
- Procurement & supply environments
- Ethical procurement & supply
- Contract administration
- Team dynamics & change
- Socially responsible procurement
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Multi Award Winning Training Provider
- Over 10-year history of delivering high quality apprenticeships, with Ofsted awarding us a ‘Good’ Rating
- High calibre team of qualified CIPS trainers and coaches
- CIPS exam pass rates are consistently high and exceed national rates
- 96% of our clients rate our services as excellent or good.
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2021.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on email@example.com or fill in the form below.