Who is the programme for?
This is a 3 year ‘fast track’ apprenticeship development programme, designed specifically for new employees starting a career in procurement with no prior experience of buying goods or services. The structure of the learning is all online and our team of experienced CIPS qualified coaches and CIPS trainers will support learners throughout the 3-year journey, to develop their procurement capabilities, and achieve an internationally recognised qualification in procurement and supply chain. This programme combines learning from two apprenticeships and includes the CIPS level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
What will employees learn?
- Personal Effectiveness & Time Management
- Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Team Working & Relationship Building
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- External Market Forces & Competition
- Procurement Across the Sectors
- Working with Regulations & Compliance
- Understanding Power & Influence
- Introduction to Negotiation Skills
- Supplier Selection & Managing Relationships
- Measuring Supplier Performance (KPI’s)
- Finance & Budgeting Skills
- Project Management Tools
- Business Improvement Tools
- The Procurement Cycle
- Procurement in Public & Private Sectors
- Business Cases & Specifications
- Market Scanning & Risk Identification
- Governance & Due Diligence
- Ethical & Responsible Sourcing
- Influencing & Stakeholder Management
- Supply Chain Thinking
- Category Management
- Contracts, Legalities & Management
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Multi Award Winning Training Provider (National Delivery)
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Rating & High Success Rates
- Online Learning Which is Climate Friendly & Minimises Carbon Footprint
- Multiple Starting Points Throughout the Year – So Learners Can Start Quickly
- All Our Coaches & Trainers are Industry Specialists
- 96% of Employers & Learners Rate Our Services as Excellent
- Our CIPS exam success rates exceed UK averages
Check out all our latest Google Reviews.
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2022.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on email@example.com or fill in the form below.