Includes CIPS Level 4 Diploma
The New Procurement Apprenticeship is a valuable way for organisations to gain competitive advantage, increase employee engagement and drive business performance. This Apprenticeship has been designed by employers for employers and includes the valuable Level 4 Diploma with the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
Who is the programme for?
This programme is designed for employees who work within a procurement and supply chain or purchasing function of an organisation. It is appropriate for employees in public, private and not for profit sectors and encompasses the entire Procurement and Supply Chain process.
What will employees learn?
Learning will cover the following:
- The principles of procurement & supply
- Understanding and defining business needs
- Understanding the key steps to successful sourcing
- Understanding supply chain risks
- Ethical and responsible sourcing
- How to prepare for effective negotiations
- How to manage suppliers, contracts & relationships
- Understanding category management
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Award Winning Apprenticeship Training Provider
- CIPS approved study and exam centres
- High calibre team of qualified CIPS trainers and coaches
- Ofsted have awarded us a ‘Good’ Rating
- High rates of success achieved across all our programmes.
The Learning Journey
This programme offers a variety of learning methods to include:
- The CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Regular one-to-one coaching with an experienced procurement coach
- Individuals will receive hard copy study guides and full access to CIPS online resources
- A series of On-line LIVE training sessions delivered by industry experts
- Peer to peer learning with other procurement learners on the programme
Professional Registration & Progression
Once signed up, learners will become Student Members of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply. Upon successful completion learners can progress through CIPS level 5 & 6 to full MCIPS and Chartered Procurement Professional status.
Costs and funding
Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can use their funds to pay for apprenticeship training while generous funding is available to non-levy organisations.
Find out more
For more information please call us on 0161 200 1673.