Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship (Includes the APM Qualification)
Who is the programme for?
This apprenticeship programme is designed for employees who work within project management roles who have at least two years of experience in a project-based work environment. This apprenticeship includes the Level 4 APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ). It is available to all employees (all ages) who work in England.
Typically 18 months.
- This apprenticeship includes the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Learners attend live, interactive, online learning sessions delivered by project management professionals
- Learners receive monthly one-to-one coaching with an experienced coach
- Learners receive complimentary membership to the Association of Project Managers (APM)
- Opportunities to network and learn from other project managers on the programme
As part of the programme, project managers will learn the following:
- Leading & Managing Projects
- Project Scope & Change Management
- Preparing Business Cases
- Planning, Budgeting & Cost Control
- Communication & Governance
- Stakeholder Management
- Issue & Risk Management
- Contract Management & Procurement
- Managing Quality & Continuous Improvement
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Multi Award Winning Training Provider
- Over 10-year history of delivering high quality apprenticeships
- Online live interactive learning – so safe and no need for any travel
- High rates of success achieved across all our programmes
- 96% of our clients rate our services as excellent or good
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2021.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on email@example.com or fill in the form below.