Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship
Who is the programme for?
Managers play an integral role in supporting individuals and organisation to achieve their goals and objectives. The Level 3 Team Leader/ Supervisor Apprenticeship is ideal for those in a first line management role with responsibilities likely to include supporting, managing and developing team members, managing projects, planning and monitoring workloads and resources, delivering operational plans, resolving problems, and building relationships.
Typically 15 months.
Typical job roles
Typical job roles for this management course include: Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader and Supervisor.
This Apprenticeship has been developed by employers and specialist Awarding Bodies to ensure that employees that work within these job roles develop all the skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to confidently and competently perform all managerial duties.
- National online learning programme
- Live interactive online learning sessions delivered by high calibre team of trainers
- Regular one-to-one coaching (done using online technology) with an experienced management coach
- 360-degree feedback tools which support the creation of an individual learning plan
- 3000+ online management learning resources including books, audios and videos
- Opportunities to network with other managers on the programme
As part of the programme, managers will learn the following:
- Emotional intelligence | Self-Awareness | Time Management
- Leading & Managing People | In Person | Remote Settings
- Managing Change | Dealing with Conflict
- Communication | In Person | Remote Settings
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Building Relationships & Collaboration
- Project Management
- Operations Management & Finance
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Award Winning Apprenticeship Training Provider
- High calibre team of leadership and management trainers who deliver the workshops
- All our coaches are experienced managers themselves
- Learners can be split across different cohorts to minimise disruption at work
- Online live interactive learning – so safe and no need for any travel
- Over 90% of managers completing the programme in 2020 have achieved Distinction grades
Progression onto the Operations/Departmental Manager Level 5, for learners being promoted to more strategic positions.
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
“The management programme has definitely changed the way I think. It has helped me to be the best I can be. It has helped me to become more confident and professional in my approach. Since attending the course I have started attending networking events for the first time and it has given me more ideas. It has also helped me to improve my time management and planning skills.“ Chris Wright, Programme Director, Americamp
“I was apprehensive about starting a qualification having been out of education for quite some time but the management apprenticeship programme has been a great learning process. The support from my coach has helped considerably and the workshops they provide are a key part of the learning. The speakers are talented professionals who make the learning accessible and relatable.” Victoria Woolcock, Risk Officer, Kuits Solicitors
“The Team Leader Apprenticeship was a challenge, but at the same time, a very rewarding experience. Thanks so much to the Apprentice Academy team and my coach, for their support, guidance and encouragement and most importantly believing in me.” Sylwia Trabka, Senior Agent, Key Travel
“The management apprenticeship programme is so relevant to my role as a manager. I wish I’d done it 10 years ago! The training and support from the coaches is fantastic.” Kelly Robbie, Customer Support Manager, Trendsetter
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2021.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on email@example.com or fill in the form below.