Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship
Who is the programme for?
Managers play an integral role in supporting individuals and organisation to achieve their goals and objectives. The Level 3 Team Leader/ Supervisor Apprenticeship is ideal for those in a first line management role with responsibilities likely to include supporting, managing and developing team members, managing projects, planning and monitoring workloads and resources, delivering operational plans, resolving problems, and building relationships internally and externally.
Typically 15 months.
Typical job roles
Typical job roles for this accounting course include: Supervisor, Team Leader, Project Officer, Shift Supervisor, Foreperson, and Shift Manager.
This Apprenticeship has been developed by employers and specialist Awarding Bodies to ensure that employees that work within these job roles develop all the skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to confidently perform managerial duties.
- Six one-day workshops delivered by occupational experts
- Regular one-to-one coaching with an experienced management coach
- 360-degree feedback tools which support the creation of an individual learning plan
- 10 ILM Workbooks
- Opportunities to network with other managers on the programme
Overview of Workshops
As part of the programme learners will attend the following training workshops:
- Managing Self and Awareness of Self
- Leading People
- Managing People
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Very experienced team of trainers and coaches who are all AAT qualified themselves and have worked within industry or private practice for many years.
- Maximum of 18 students per class – so tutors can give personal attention to all students
- High level of personal support – all learners are allocated their own personal coach. All our coaches are very approachable and available at short notice to support all learners with any needs they have.
- High rates of first time AAT exam passes
- Highest rates of end point assessment passes in the country – currently 100%
On completion of the programme managers will be able to register as an Associate Member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) or the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
Progression onto the Operations/Departmental Manager Level 5, for learners being promoted to undertake, strategic, project, and budgeting duties.
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
“I’ve had incredible support from my managers, team and HR advisors as well as my coach, Janet and everyone at TAA” – Ellie Lockwood
“The management programme has definitely changed the way I think. It has helped me to be the best I can be. It has helped me to become more confident and professional in my approach. Since attending the course I have started attending networking events for the first time and it has given me more ideas. It has also helped me to improve my time management and planning skills.“ Chris Wright, Programme Director, Americamp
“I was apprehensive about starting a qualification having been out of education for quite some time but the management apprenticeship programme has been a great learning process. The support from my coach has helped considerably and the workshops they provide are a key part of the learning. The speakers are talented professionals who make the learning accessible and relatable.” Victoria Woolcock, Risk Officer, Kuits Solicitors
“The management apprenticeship programme is so relevant to my role as a manager. I wish I’d done it 10 years ago! The training and support from the coaches is fantastic.” Kelly Robbie, Customer Support Manager, Trendsetter
Find out more
For more information please click on the link below or call us on 0161 200 1673.