Leadership and Management Apprenticeships are a valuable way for a business to gain competitive advantage, increase employee engagement and drive business performance by enabling managers to gain a broad range of essential skills to become a highly effective team leader or manager, and achieve an accredited qualification.
Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship
An ideal apprenticeship for individuals in first line management roles, who have a responsibility for managing others.
Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship
For individuals working in a Project Management role looking to develop their project managing skills.
Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager Apprenticeship
For individuals in mid to senior level manager roles who wish to develop full competence in leadership and management.
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Multi Award Winning Training Provider (National Delivery)
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Rating & High Success Rates
- Online Learning Which is Climate Friendly & Minimises Carbon Footprint
- Multiple Starting Points Throughout the Year – So Learners Can Start Quickly
- All Our Coaches & Trainers are Industry Specialists
- 96% of Employers & Learners Rate Our Services as Excellent
- 89% of managers completing the programme in 2020 have achieved Distinction grades
Check out all our latest Google Reviews.
Learner Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be working in a company with an office address in England OR
- Spending > 50% of their time working in England
- Must work > 30 hours per week
- Must have the right to work in England
- Must be aged 16 or above (No upper age limit)
- Must not have a higher qualification in the same subject area as the apprenticeship they wish to commence
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for these programmes. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, benefit from receiving 95% of the costs paid for by the government.
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2022.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.