Leadership and Management Apprenticeships are a valuable way for a business to gain competitive advantage, increase employee engagement and drive business performance by enabling managers to gain a broad range of essential skills to become a highly effective team leader or manager, and achieve an accredited qualification.
Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship
An ideal apprenticeship for individuals in first line management roles, who have a responsibility for managing others.
Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager Apprenticeship
For individuals in mid to senior level manager roles who wish to develop full competence in leadership and management.
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Award Winning Apprenticeship Training Provider
- High calibre team of leadership and management trainers who deliver the workshops
All our coaches are experienced managers themselves
Learners can be split across different cohorts to minimise disruption at work
Open programmes and closed cohorts available to suit the needs of each employer
High level of first-time pass rates – currently 91%
Majority of learners are achieving very high grades, currently 84% have achieved Distinctions and Merits
Learner Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be working in a company with an office address in England OR
- Spending > 50% of their time working in England
- Must work > 30 hours per week
- Must have the right to work in England
- Must be aged 16 or above (No upper age limit)
- Must not have a higher qualification in the same subject area as the apprenticeship they wish to commence
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for these programmes. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, benefit from receiving 95% of the costs paid for by the government.