Designed to comply with RoPA
Who is the programme for?
This programme is designed for block managers or senior employees who work within the housing/property management sector and manage people.
Typically 16 months
Learning covers the following topics:
- Customer & Stakeholder Management
- Housing Regulation and Legislation
- Landlord and Tenancy Law
- Organisational Planning & Asset Management
- Special Provisions relating to Property Contracts
- The Social and Physical Context of Estates
- The Diversity of Communities
- Leading & Managing People
- Building Relationships & Collaborative Working
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Continuous Improvement Techniques
The Learning Journey
This programme offers a variety of learning methods to include:
- A series of On-line LIVE training sessions delivered by industry experts
- Options to incorporate IRPM or Propertymark learning
- Regular one-to-one coaching with an experienced property coach
- Individuals will have access to all our virtual learning resources
- Peer to peer learning with other property management learners on the programme
- Includes membership of CIH (Chartered Institute of Housing)
On completion of the apprenticeship, managers will be able to register themselves as a certified practitioner of The Chartered Institute of Housing (Cert CIH).
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Award Winning Apprenticeship Training Provider
- All our trainers and coaches are have worked within the property sector themselves
- Ofsted have awarded us a ‘Good’ Rating
- 96% of our clients rate us as Excellent or Good
- All elements are delivered using online technology, so safe and no need to travel to training centres
Costs and funding
Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can use their funds to pay for apprenticeship training while generous funding is available to non-levy organisations.
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2021.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.