The Level 4 fully complies with new ROPA Legislation
Who is the programme for?
This programme is designed for senior employees who work within the housing/property management sector and manage people.
It is designed to fully comply with the new proposed ROPA legislation currently going through government.
Typically 13 months
- Complimentary accreditation
- Webinars – these sessions will be run by industry specialists and offer participants the opportunity to collaborate with other housing and property management professionals to gain new knowledge.
- Receive complimentary membership of CIH.
Learning covers the following topics
- Customer & Stakeholder Management
- Housing Regulation and Legislation
- Landlord and Tenancy Law
- Organisational Planning & Asset Management
- Special Provisions relating to Property Contracts
- The Social and Physical Context of Estates
- The Diversity of Communities
- Leading & Managing People
- Building Relationships & Collaborative Working
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Continuous Improvement Techniques
On completion of the apprenticeship, managers will be able to register themselves as a certified practitioner of The Chartered Institute of Housing (Cert CIH)
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Award Winning Apprenticeship Training Provider
- All our trainers and coaches are very experienced and have worked within the property sector
- Ofsted have awarded us a ‘Good’ Rating
- High rates of success achieved across all our apprenticeship programmes.
Find out more
For more information please click on the link below or call us on 0161 200 1673.