Property Management Apprenticeship
The Level 3 includes ARLA & IRPM Qualifications
Who is the programme for?
This programme is designed for employees who work within the housing / property sector.
It is ideal for anyone working within private residential property management, lettings or block management or those who manage social tenancies within housing associations and trusts.
Typically 15 months
The course includes the ARLA and IRPM accreditation.
- Ten one-day workshops delivered by occupational experts
- Personal one to one coaching sessions with an experienced housing/property specialist
- Workbooks and online resources to achieve ARLA or IRPM accreditation
- CIH Membership which includes on-line access to their knowledge hub, CIH events and networking opportunities.
- The opportunity to network and share best practice with other housing and property professionals on the programme
As part of the learning individuals will attend the following workshops:
- Landlord and Tenancy Law
- Housing Regulation and Legislation
- Special Provisions relating to Property Contracts
- The Social and Physical Context of Estates
- The Diversity of Communities
- How to Deliver Efficient and Effective Asset Management Programmes
- Organisational Policies & Planning
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Project Management & Collaborative Working
- Continuous Improvement Techniques
On completion of the apprenticeship, employees will be able to register themselves as a Member of The Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) and Associate Member of The Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) or the Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM).
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Very experienced team of trainers and coaches who have worked within the property sector
- High level of personal support – all learners are allocated their own personal coach. Our coaches are very approachable and available at short notice to support learners with any needs they have.
- Multiple starting points throughout the year
- The Apprentice Academy have amongst the highest apprenticeship success rates in the country.
Find out more
For more information please click on the link below or call us on 0161 200 1673.