Level 3 Apprenticeship
Who is the programme for?
This Level 3 Data Apprenticeship is for employees, who are about to start a new role in data analysis, or for employees who already work in data and want to develop their knowledge and skills further.
Employees may work in a variety of departments including Sales, Customer Service, HR, Operations, Finance, Marketing or Procurement.
Upon completion of the programme, employees will be able to manipulate data, identify new patterns and trends, and present data in a visual way that supports decision making, problem-solving and continuous improvement. If employees want to develpo their knowledge and skills further, they can progress to the level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship.
Job titles suitable for this development programme include the following:
Junior Data Analyst, Junior Information Analyst, Junior Data Scientist, Junior Data Engineer, Data Support Analyst, Data Practitioner, Data Technician, Data Co-Ordinator, Pricing Co-Ordinator, Buyers, Planners, Customer insight Analysts or Departmental Administrators working in Sales, Customer Service, HR, Operations, Finance, Marketing or Procurement.
What will employees learn?
- Understanding different data types, the sources of data, and data architecture.
- How to extract, collate, validate, clean and format data.
- How to manage, share and store data.
- How to blend and combine data.
- Data quality and compliance issues
- How to use basic statistical methods to process and analyse data.
- An introduction to database design and data modelling using SQL.
- How to use algorithms to identify trends and patterns.
- How to use visualisation techniques like Power BI and Tableau
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Multi Award Winning Training Provider (National Delivery)
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Rating & High Success Rates
- Online Learning Which is Climate Friendly & Minimises Carbon Footprint
- Multiple Starting Points Throughout the Year – So Learners Can Start Quickly
- All Our Coaches & Trainers are Industry Specialists
- 96% of Employers & Learners Rate Our Services as Excellent
Check out all our latest Google Reviews.
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2022.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on email@example.com or fill in the form below.