Level 4 Apprenticeship
Who is the Data Analyst programme for?
This Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship is for employees who already work in a data occupation and want to develop their knowledge and skill to a higher more advanced technical level.
To meet the eligibly criteria, learners should already be using data to solve business related problems.
Current trends show that employees who enroll on this programme have the following data experience already:
- 24% have 0 -11 months data experience.
- 58% have 1 – 6 years’ data experience.
- 18% have 10 years + data experience.
The great thing about the course is that it is very flexible and can be tailored to meet the needs of each individual and their employer.
The aim of this development programme is to increase confidence, competence, and career capability.
Typical job titles of employees who have commenced Data Analytics Apprenticeships with us include:
Insights & Data Analysts, Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, Business Development Associates, Commercial Planners, Business Improvement, HR Advisors, HR Operations, , Marketing Operations and Portfolio Managers.
Duration of Data Analyst programme
What will employees learn?
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)
- Advanced data visualisation and storytelling techniques (Power BI or Tableau)
- Data types, structure, and database design
- Programming languages (Python or R and SQL)
- Data manipulation with pandas
- Working with arrays using NumPy
- Customer requirements and user experience (UX)
- Security, ethics, and legislation (including GDPR)
- Statistical principles and methodologies
- Interpreting and collating qualitative and quantitative data
- Advanced data analytics tools and techniques
- Prescriptive and predictive analytics
- Data mining, modelling, and forecasting
- Orange 3, regression models and time series analysis
Learners can also incorporate complimentary certifications (if they wish).
- Power BI Data Analyst Associate
- Data Analyst Associate
- Data Analyst Professional
- Data Scientist Associate
- Data Scientist Professional
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Multi Award Winning Training Provider
- National Delivery That Supports Social Mobility
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Rating & High Success Rates
- Online Learning Which is Climate Friendly & Minimises Carbon Footprint
- Multiple Starting Points Throughout the Year – So Learners Can Start Quickly
- All Our Coaches & Trainers are Industry Specialists
- Training is flexible and can be tailored to the needs of each learner
- Employers & Learners Rate Our Services as Excellent
“I’ve had an amazing learning experience so far with The Apprentice Academy’s Data Analyst course. It’s given me the opportunity to learn things I’ve been wanting to for a while. The combination of regular taught sessions and online resources strikes a good balance, and I always feel supported whenever I need help. I’m excited to continue the course and dive into topics like machine learning and AI.”
Daniel Taylor, Marlowe Fire and Security Ltd
“The Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship is a great course, not only have I already learnt things that I didn’t think I’d be able to learn, but I’ve discovered new programmes that I had no idea existed before this course, that have added a huge amount of value to my work. My confidence has also already grown a huge amount, and I’m not even halfway through the course. The Apprentice Academy are very supportive and really get to know how you learn and what they can do to improve the experience for you, this is my second course with them and again I would highly recommend!”
Rachel Schofield, Capquest Group Ltd
“Prior to the ‘Data Analyst Level 4’ I had very little knowledge of the various software that was available to me as a Data Analyst outside of Microsoft Power BI. I am now confident in using Python as well as improving my Power BI core skills. The course is interesting, interactive and provides various learning activities to cater for different learning styles and is therefore a must for anyone who is involved in modelling data on a day-to-day basis.”
Alex Spencer, FCMS (NW) Ltd
“I’ve been enrolled on the Data Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship scheme with The Apprentice Academy (TAA) for the last 6 months. The program provides a comprehensive and well-structured curriculum that I feel will equip me with the necessary skills to excel in the world of data analysis. I’m grateful to the trainers whose ability to simplify complex concepts into easier to understand digestible pieces of information has been key to my learning. TAA encourages and fosters a collaborative and inclusive learning environment, and each session is filled with enthusiasm and passion, making even the most challenging topics intriguing and enjoyable. Would strongly recommend.”
Tim Corcoran, Capquest Group Ltd
Learner Eligibility Criteria:
- Be working in a company with an office address in England OR
- Spending > 50% of their time working in England
- Have the right to work in England
- Not have a higher qualification in the same subject area as the apprenticeship they wish to commence
- Be aged 16 or above (No upper age limit)
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2024.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.