Level 4 Apprenticeship
Who is the programme for?
This Level 4 Data Apprenticeship is for employees who already work in a data occupation and want to develop their knowledge and skill to a higher more technical level.
To meet the eligibly criteria, learners should already be using data research to solve business problems and must be competent at using Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level.
Upon completion of the programme, employees will be able to manipulate data to an advanced level, identify new patterns and trends, and present data in a visual way that supports decision making, problem-solving and continuous improvement.
Job titles suitable for this development programme include the following:
Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Pricing Analyst, Data Specialist, Data Engineer, Data Modeller, Estimators or Planners, Reporting Analyst, Performance Analyst, Customer Insight Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Management Information Analyst, Departmental Analysts-Finance, Sales, HR, Web Data Manager.
What will employees learn?
- Statistical principles and methodologies
- Data types, structure, and database design
- Programming languages (Python, R and SQL)
- Security, ethics, and legislation (GDPR)
- Customer needs and user experience
- Advanced data analytics tools and techniques
- Interpreting and collating qualitative and quantitative data.
- Prescriptive and predictive analytics
- Data modeling and forecasting
- A.I. machine learning and algorithms
- Practical application of NumPY, Pandas, ScyPY
- Identifying and interpreting trends and patterns
- Advanced data visualisation and storytelling techniques
- Making data-driven decisions, conclusions, and recommendations.
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Multi Award Winning Training Provider (National Delivery)
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Rating & High Success Rates
- Online Learning Which is Climate Friendly & Minimises Carbon Footprint
- Multiple Starting Points Throughout the Year – So Learners Can Start Quickly
- All Our Coaches & Trainers are Industry Specialists
- 96% of Employers & Learners Rate Our Services as Excellent
Check out all our latest Google Reviews.
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2022.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on email@example.com or fill in the form below.