Business Apprenticeships and Training
Who is the programme for?
The Business Administration apprenticeship is designed for new employees and existing staff, with a focus on increasing the competence and confidence of employees and increasing business productivity.
Typically 13 to 15 months
Typical job roles
Typical job roles for this administration course include: Administration, Business Support, HR Support, Recruitment, Marketing Support, IT Support, Sales Support, Customer Support and Reception.
This Apprenticeship has been developed by employers and specialist Awarding Bodies to ensure that employees that work within these job roles develop all the skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to confidently and competently perform all business support duties.
- National online learning programme
- Live interactive online learning sessions delivered by high calibre team of trainers and coaches
- Regular one-to-one coaching (done using online technology) with an experienced coach
- 7000+ online learning resources including books, audios and videos
- Opportunities to network with other business professionals on the programme
As part of the programme employees will learn the following:
- Personal Effectiveness & Time Management
- Communication Skills & Relationship Building
- Team Working and Personality Types
- Understanding Data Protection & GDPR
- Working with Regulations, Compliance & Change
- Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Understanding Supply Chains
- Basic Finance & Budgets
- External Market Forces & Competition
- Project Management Tools
- Business Improvement Tools
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Additional Bespoke Learning (if needed)
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Multi Award Winning Training Provider (National Delivery)
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Rating & High Success Rates
- Online Learning Which is Climate Friendly & Minimises Carbon Footprint
- Multiple Starting Points Throughout the Year – So Learners Can Start Quickly
- All Our Coaches & Trainers are Industry Specialists
- 96% of Employers & Learners Rate Our Services as Excellent
On completion of the programme individuals should be able to progress into more senior support or managerial positions. A popular progression route is to do the Level 4 Associate Project Management Apprenticeship.
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
Testimonials & Reviews
“Lewis has integrated into the team and the wider business perfectly and I couldn’t be more happier to be working alongside him.” – Andy Johnson, Brother UK – Manager of Business Administration Apprentice Lewis Johnstone.
“A big thank you for everything over the past 15 months! It’s been a great experience and would 100% recommend to anyone thinking of doing an apprenticeship, it’s the best choice I have ever made” – Kingsley Smith, iProspect
“Working with The Apprentice Academy helped us to be very clear and specific about what we could offer potential apprentices and how we could create a continuous learning environment that would add benefit to the business, wider industry and to their own future career path.” – Emma Entwistle, S&G Response
Check out all our latest Google Reviews.
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2022.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on email@example.com or fill in the form below.