Business Apprenticeships and Training
The level 3 includes accredited Microsoft qualifications from any of the following: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access or OneNote
Who is the programme for?
Business administrators support and engage with many different parts of an organisation, and often interact with internal and external customers. The role may involve working independently or within a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative service.
This apprenticeship is both aimed at new employees and existing staff, with a focus on adding value, improving efficiencies, demonstrating strong communication and organisational skills
Typically 13 to 15 months
Typical job roles
Typical job roles for this administration course include: Business Support, Administrators, Personal Assistants, Marketing or Sales Support, Procurement, Legal Support, Human Resources, Recruitment Support.
How will your business benefit?
- Increase in team performance and productivity
- Enables staff to get more involved, take ownership and contribute more positively to the business
- Prepares participants for more responsibility and for future growth of the business
- Levy paying organisations can utilise funds to maximise returns
- Smaller organisations can claim 95% funding to cover the costs of the whole programme
How will employees benefit?
- Develop business skills and knowledge
- Increase in personal effectiveness
- Gain valuable Microsoft accredited IT qualifications
- Increase in confidence and competence
- 6 one day workshops including: time management, communication skills, business improvement, problem solving, interpersonal skills, project management
- Regular one-to-one coaching with an occupationally qualified and experienced coach
- Workbooks and on-line learning
- An accredited Microsoft qualification in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access or OneNote
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Award Winning Apprenticeship Training Provider
- Very experienced team of trainers and coaches
- Business programme includes valuable Microsoft Office Suite qualifications
- Ofsted have awarded us a ‘Good’ Rating
- High rates of success achieved across all our programmes.
On completion of the programme individuals should be able to progress into more senior support roles or management positions.
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
“Lewis has integrated into the team and the wider business perfectly and I couldn’t be more happier to be working alongside him.” Andy Johnson, Brother UK – Manager of Business Administration Apprentice Lewis Johnstone.
“A big thank you for everything over the past 15 months! It’s been a great experience and would 100% recommend to anyone thinking of doing an apprenticeship, it’s the best choice I have ever made” – Kingsley Smith, iProspect
“Working with The Apprentice Academy helped us to be very clear and specific about what we could offer potential apprentices and how we could create a continuous learning environment that would add benefit to the business, wider industry and to their own future career path.” – Emma Entwistle, S&G Response
Find out more
For more information please click on one of the links below or call us on 0161 200 1673.