The Level 4 includes AAT Qualifications
Who is the programme for?
The Professional Accounting Level 4 Apprenticeship is for employees who want to become fully AAT qualified and gain the AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting. The programme is available to existing employees who already have the AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma and there is no age limit.
Typically 18 months
AAT Qualifications included
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
Typical Job roles
Typical job roles for this accounting course include: Assistant Auditor, Assistant Management Accountant, Assistant Financial Accountant, Payroll Manager, Senior Bookkeeper, Senior Financial Officer.
This Apprenticeship has been developed by employers and specialist Awarding Bodies to ensure that employees that work within these job roles develop all the skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to confidently perform all routine financial transactions.
Learners can gain their qualifications through one of two learning routes. Classroom learning or online learning with support. All learners receive comprehensive learning materials which include study and training packs, revision guides, pocket notes and mock tests.
Classroom sessions are run every week at our training centre in Manchester, whilst online sessions are run once per month. Learners have access to real time online sessions where they can interact with tutors and access the recorded sessions afterwards. Learners choosing this type of learning method need to be well-disciplined students who can allocate 3 to 4 hours per week to studying the materials provided.
Overview of Modules
As part of the programme learners will cover the following modules:
- Financial Statements of Management Accounts
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- External Auditing
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Optional Unit – Business Tax, Personal Tax, Credit Management or Cash and Treasury Management
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Winners of the AAT Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year’ National Award 2019.
- All our trainers and coaches are AAT qualified and have worked in industry/practice themselves.
- Learners receive structured and well-planned support with their Portfolio
- High rates of first time AAT exam passes (exceed national averages by at least 20%)
- Highest rates of end point assessment passes – currently 100%
Following completion learners can progress to CIMA or ACCA qualifications.
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
Find out more
For more information please click on the link below or call us on 0161 200 1673.