Professional Accounting Level 4
Who is the programme for?
The Professional Accounting Level 4 Apprenticeship is for businesses requiring individuals to develop full competence and the technical knowledge and skills to produce, verify and review financial information within their own organisation or on behalf of another organisation. It covers two areas of specialism to include accounting and tax. The programme is eligible to existing employees and there is no age limit.
How will your business benefit?
- Increase in staff performance and productivity
- Enables staff to get more involved, take ownership and contribute more positively to the business
- Prepares participants for more responsibility and for future growth of the business
- Levy paying organisations can utilise funds to maximise returns
- Smaller organisations can claim 90% funding to cover the costs of the whole programme
How will employees benefit?
- Increase in personal effectiveness
- Increase in capability
- Increase in confidence and competence
A highly flexible, blended programme that includes:
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Learning modules including Financial Statements of Limited Companies, Management Accounting: Budgeting and Decision & Control plus two options from Business Tax, Personal Tax, External Auditing, Credit Management, Cash & Treasury Management
- A series of optional workshops or webinars delivered by industry experts
- Regular one-to-one coaching with an experienced coach
- Workbooks and online AAT resources
- Opportunities to meet and share ideas with other participants on the programme
Typically 18 months
On completion of the programme individuals should be able to progress into more senior support roles or management positions.
Costs and funding
Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can use their funds to pay for apprenticeship training while generous funding is available to non-levy organisations.
Find out more
For more information please click on the link below or call us on 0161 200 1673.