Who is the programme for?
The Accounts Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship is for employees who want to be formally trained and qualified, so they can competently work within a finance department or accountancy practice. The programme is available for new and existing employees.
Typical job roles
Typical job roles for this accounting course include: Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Administrator, Business Accounts Administrator, Finance Assistant Junior, Cost Accountant, Assistant Bookkeeper, Junior Cashier, Junior Credit Control Clerk, Data Input Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Cash Poster, Finance Administrator.
AAT Qualifications included
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
Overview of Modules
As part of the programme learners will cover the following modules:
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Working Effectively in Finance
- Foundation Certificate Synoptic Assessment
Flexible Learning Options
Learners can gain their qualifications via two learning routes. See table below for details on each programme available.
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Winners of the 2019 and 2020 AAT ‘National Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year’ Award
- All our trainers and coaches are AAT qualified and have worked in industry/practice themselves.
- Flexible learning options available including classroom and online learning
- High rates of first time AAT exam passes (exceed national averages by at least 20%)
- 96% of our clients rate our services as excellent or good
Following completion learners can progress to the Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship which incorporates the Level 3 AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting.
Costs and funding
Employers paying the apprenticeship levy can use their funds to pay for this programme. Smaller organisations with an annual payroll bill of less than £3 million per year, will need to contribute 5% towards the cost of this programme. The rest will be paid for by the UK government.
Next start dates
Check out our latest Timetables for 2021.
For further information please call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.