Award Winning Apprenticeship Training – Online and Classroom
The Apprentice Academy (TAA) is a Multi Award Winning training provider, who delivers a range of apprenticeships, qualifications and recruitment services, to support employers with all their talent planning, succession and workforce development needs, from trainee right up to director level.
Our head office is based in Manchester and we deliver programmes throughout the UK and Ireland.
The Apprentice Academy mission is simple:
- To support employers to engage and develop a highly skilled workforce.
- To inspire and support individuals to develop their confidence, competence and career capability.
Delivery options include classroom and Academy LIVE sessions, which are delivered online, in real time. All learning sessions are recorded, which means learners can go back and access the sessions at any time.
Apprenticeship Programmes that Increase Confidence, Competence and Career Capability
Our courses and programmes run throughout the year and are designed to fit around busy working schedules. It’s about enjoying the learning journey, enhancing work-based skills, meeting like-minded people, increasing performance and achieving personal and professional success.
All our courses are carefully crafted combining multiple learning methodologies typically delivered over a 12 to 18 month duration. The programmes are easily adapted to ensure they meet the specific knowledge and skills needs of each individual learner.
Learning elements include:
- The development of an individual learning plan
- Highly regarded professional qualifications
- Stimulating training sessions run by industry experts
- Peer to peer networking to share best practice
- Regular coaching and mentoring to support, engage and motivate
- Stimulating online learning resources
- Regular feedback, reviews, and reports to ensure success is achieved
Simply put, it’s impossible for our learners to be the same at the end of the programme. It just can’t happen!
High Apprenticeship Success and Satisfaction Rates
The Apprentice Academy has been trading for over 10 years and has a long history of supporting organisations and their employees to achieve success. Our team is incredibly dedicated, and the results and recognition we get is testimony to the hard work invested.
- Winners of the National AAT Apprenticeship Training Provider of The Year Award 2019 and 2020
- Academy success rates are 10 to 20% above the national averages
- High levels of distinction grades achieved
- 96% of our clients rate us as excellent or good.
- Many of our trainee apprentices win awards for the outstanding work they do. See some of them here.
Below is a sample of some of the larger organisations we run apprenticeship programmes for:
A High Quality Approved Apprenticeship Provider
As an organisation, The Apprentice Academy is committed to delivering the best possible learning experience and is regulated by Ofsted, the official Government body for inspecting education and independent training providers. In the last Ofsted inspection, the Academy was awarded a ‘Good’ rating across all areas:
- Apprenticeship Provision
- Effectiveness of Leadership and Management
- Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
- Outcome for Learners
Key comments from the report include:
- Apprentices progressively acquire a very good range of vocational knowledge, skills and understanding and they make good progress.
- Career coaches and trainers provide high levels of support to apprentices.
- Collaboration between apprentices’ line managers and The Apprentice Academy staff to plan learning is highly effective
You can download the full report here
Maintaining High Quality Standards
The Apprentice Academy holds the Matrix standard for the delivery of Information, Advice and Guidance and is an AAT, CIPS and ILM Approved Study Centre and Exam Centre, which enables us to deliver a range of highly regarded, industry recognised qualifications.