A Multi-Award Winning Apprenticeship Training Provider
The Apprentice Academy delivers a range of apprenticeships, qualifications and recruitment services, to support employers throughout the UK with all their talent planning, succession and workforce development needs, from trainee right up to director level.
Employers and Learners select us for the following reasons:
- Multi Award Winning Training Provider
- National Delivery That Supports Social Mobility
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Rating & High Success Rates
- Online Learning Which is Climate Friendly & Minimises Carbon Footprint
- Multiple Starting Points Throughout the Year – So Learners Can Start Quickly
- All Our Coaches & Trainers are Industry Specialists
- Employers & Learners Rate Our Services as Excellent
Check out all our latest Google Reviews.
The Apprentice Academy mission is simple:
- To help employers develop a highly skilled productive workforce.
- To help individuals develop their confidence, competence and career capability.
- To help create social value that has a positive impact in the wider community and beyond.
At TAA, our values can be summed up by our GROWTH acronym.
- Go above and beyond
- Responsive – To the needs of all our stakeholders.
- One team– we have a ‘one team’ ethos and always support each other.
- World– we use our profits and networks to encourage social citizenship and contribution.
- Transformation – Personal and professional transformation through learning and technology.
- Happy customers – Learners, employers, and our employees.
Apprenticeship Programmes that Increase Confidence, Competence and Career Capability
- These programmes run throughout the year and are designed to fit around busy working schedules.
- Delivery options include classroom and Academy LIVE sessions, which are delivered online, in real time.
It’s about enjoying the learning journey, enhancing work-based skills, meeting like-minded people, increasing performance and achieving personal and professional success.
Below is a sample of some of the larger organisations we run apprenticeship programmes for:
A High Quality Approved Apprenticeship Provider
As an organisation, The Apprentice Academy is committed to delivering the best possible learning experience and is regulated by Ofsted, the official Government body for inspecting education and independent training providers. In the last Ofsted inspection, the Academy was awarded a ‘Good’ rating across all areas:
- The Quality of Education
- Leadership and Management
- Personal Development
- Behaviour and Attitudes
- Overall Effectivness
You can download the full report here.
Maintaining High Quality Standards
The Apprentice Academy holds the Matrix standard for the delivery of Information, Advice and Guidance and is an AAT, and CIPS Approved Study and Exam Centre, which enables us to deliver a range of highly regarded, industry recognised qualifications.
Our Head Office
St James Buildings is a stunning Grade II listed building in the heart of Manchester and has been our home for over 10 years.
Want to learn more about us? Information on programmes due to start over the next couple of months can be found on our timetables page, or you can complete the enquiry form below: