Multi-Award Winning Apprenticeship Training Provider – Online and Classroom
The Apprentice Academy (TAA) is a Multi Award Winning training provider, who delivers a range of apprenticeships, qualifications and recruitment services, to support employers throughout the UK with all their talent planning, succession and workforce development needs, from trainee right up to director level.
- Winners of the National AAT Apprenticeship Training Provider of The Year Award 2019 and 2020
- Academy success rates are 10 to 20% above the national averages
- High levels of distinction grades achieved
- 96% of our clients rate us as excellent or good.
- Many of our trainee apprentices win awards for the outstanding work they do. See some of them here.
The Apprentice Academy mission is simple:
- To support employers to engage and develop a highly skilled workforce.
- To inspire and support individuals to develop their confidence, competence and career capability.
Apprenticeship Programmes that Increase Confidence, Competence and Career Capability
- These programmes run throughout the year and are designed to fit around busy working schedules.
- Delivery options include classroom and Academy LIVE sessions, which are delivered online, in real time.
- The programmes are easily adapted to ensure they meet the specific knowledge and skills needs of each individual learner.
It’s about enjoying the learning journey, enhancing work-based skills, meeting like-minded people, increasing performance and achieving personal and professional success.
Below is a sample of some of the larger organisations we run apprenticeship programmes for:
A High Quality Approved Apprenticeship Provider
As an organisation, The Apprentice Academy is committed to delivering the best possible learning experience and is regulated by Ofsted, the official Government body for inspecting education and independent training providers. In the last Ofsted inspection, the Academy was awarded a ‘Good’ rating across all areas:
- Apprenticeship Provision
- Effectiveness of Leadership and Management
- Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
- Outcome for Learners
Key comments from the report include:
- Apprentices progressively acquire a very good range of vocational knowledge, skills and understanding and they make good progress.
- Career coaches and trainers provide high levels of support to apprentices.
- Collaboration between apprentices’ line managers and The Apprentice Academy staff to plan learning is highly effective
You can download the full report here
Maintaining High Quality Standards
The Apprentice Academy holds the Matrix standard for the delivery of Information, Advice and Guidance and is an AAT, CIPS and ILM Approved Study Centre and Exam Centre, which enables us to deliver a range of highly regarded, industry recognised qualifications.