The Apprentice Academy is an ‘Award Winning AAT Study and Exam Centre’ with training facilities based in the heart of Manchester city centre. Alongside the accounting apprenticeship provision, AAT Courses are delivered by expert trainers, who have many years of industry experience.
AAT Course Qualifications
The following qualifications are available:
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
Detailed information about each course can be found on the AAT website.
The Academy offers the following flexible learning options:
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Winners of the 2019 and 2020 AAT ‘National Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year’ Award.
- All our trainers and coaches are fully qualified to deliver AAT courses, and have worked in industry/practice themselves.
- High rates of first time AAT exam passes (exceed national averages by at least 20%).
- Flexible learning options available including classroom and online learning.
- 96% of our clients rate our services as excellent or good.
‘The Apprentice Academy offers so much support, just ask the question and they’ll be there to help. Whether it’s about the course, your mental health, personal life or work life, they will do their best to be there for you.’ – Sarah Blane, Timpsons
‘I have had a really good experience with the Apprentice Academy. Andy, the tutor has been amazing and I feel like I’ve learned so much with him over the past month. All the help and study materials are really useful.’ – Joseph Rose, Murphy Group
‘My experience with ‘The Apprentice Academy’ has been excellent. I am very impressed with their service and would happily recommend them.’ – Karen Highfield, KLH Bookkeeping Services
Get in touch
For further information please fill in the form below.