The Apprentice Academy are an ‘Award Winning AAT Study and Exam Centre’ with training facilities based in the heart of Manchester city centre.
Training options vary, to suit all learning preferences and budgets.
Options include: Online webinars, classroom training, daytime, evening, commercial rates and apprenticeship funding options.
Available AAT courses:
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping – this is a 6-month course, and is ideal for new entrants into the accounting sector
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting – a 10-12-month course, which builds on existing accountancy knowledge and skills and covers indirect tax -VAT
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting – a 12-month course, covering higher level management accounting skills and two specialist optional modules
Individuals can also select individual AAT units as required.
Option 1 Classroom Delivery
For all AAT courses we offer weekly 2 ½ hour sessions based at our accountancy suite at Manchester One on Portland St. Our package includes:
- Excellent tutor teaching and support
- Revision sessions and mock exams
- A full range of teaching and learning resources
- Kaplan study guides
Option 2 Academy On-line
Our Academy on-line programme offers far more than just distance learning. It offers the flexibility of studying when you want to, but with the structure of having regular milestones to achieve, and module exam dates to work to. Included in this package are
- Interactive on-line Kaplan workbooks
- Fortnightly call-in webinars with your tutor
- Kaplan study guides
- On-going tutor support
- Regular mini-tests and mock exams
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Award winning AAT Study and Exam Centre
- All our trainers and coaches are AAT qualified and have worked in industry/practice themselves.
- High rates of first time AAT exam passes (exceed national averages by at least 20%)
‘The Apprentice Academy offers so much support, just ask the question and they’ll be there to help. Whether it’s about the course, your mental health, personal life or work life, they will do their best to be there for you.’ – Sarah Blane, Timpsons
‘I have had a really good experience with the Apprentice Academy. Andy, the tutor has been amazing and I feel like I’ve learned so much with him over the past month. All the help and study materials are really useful.’ – Joseph Rose, Murphy Grp
‘My experience with ‘The Apprentice Academy’ has been excellent. I am very impressed with their service and would happily recommend them.’ – Karen Highfield, KLH Bookkeeping Services
For timetables, prices and to obtain further information why don’t you call us on 0161 200 1673, e-mail us on email@example.com or fill in the form below.