The Apprentice Academy are an ‘Award Winning AAT Study and Exam Centre’ with training facilities based in the heart of Manchester city centre.
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping – this short course is ideal for new entrants into the accounting sector
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting – a 10-12-month course, which builds on existing accountancy knowledge and skills
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting – a 12-month course, covering higher level management accounting skills and two specialist optional modules
Flexible Learning Options
Training options vary, to suit all learning preferences and budgets. Options include:
Academy Classroom – This traditional learning style offers learners the option to attend weekly, half day training sessions hosted at St James’s Buildings in the centre of Manchester. Can be done as an Apprenticeship or can be paid for commercially. Due to Covid – all these sessions are currently running on-line.
Academy LIVE – This method of learning allows learners throughout the UK, to access ‘real time’ live training sessions, hosted on-line. It means learners can learn safely and there is no need for any travel. Can be done as an Apprenticeship or can be paid for commercially.
Academy On-Demand – This method of learning provides the ultimate flexibility to learners. All the learning resources are pre-recorded and can be accessed at any time.
Individuals can choose full qualifications or select individual AAT units if they prefer.
See table below for full details on each programme available.
Why choose The Apprentice Academy
- Winners of the 2019 and 2020 AAT ‘National Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year’ Award.
- All our trainers and coaches are AAT qualified and have worked in industry/practice themselves.
- High rates of first time AAT exam passes (exceed national averages by at least 20%).
- Flexible learning options available including classroom and online learning.
- 96% of our clients rate our services as excellent or good.
‘The Apprentice Academy offers so much support, just ask the question and they’ll be there to help. Whether it’s about the course, your mental health, personal life or work life, they will do their best to be there for you.’ – Sarah Blane, Timpsons
‘I have had a really good experience with the Apprentice Academy. Andy, the tutor has been amazing and I feel like I’ve learned so much with him over the past month. All the help and study materials are really useful.’ – Joseph Rose, Murphy Grp
‘My experience with ‘The Apprentice Academy’ has been excellent. I am very impressed with their service and would happily recommend them.’ – Karen Highfield, KLH Bookkeeping Services
Get in touch
For further information please fill in the form below.