Job Title: Recruitment Resourcing Apprentice
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
|Salary||£9,360 per annum (£180 per week)|
|Company/Sector||Digital Recruitment Agency|
|Qualification||Business Administration Level 3 NVQ/Diploma|
|Hours||40 per week|
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious apprentice to join highly successful recruitment agency specialising in the creative, digital and marketing industries. Celebrating 19 years in the business, they are now a renowned market leader operating in London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne and Hong Kong for both permanent and freelance business.
The company are always embracing innovative and new ideas of working with their clients and candidates, and are now looking to recruit a resourcing apprentice to help them with their growing work load. They have taken on two apprentices previously who have both successfully progressed on to become consultants within the company – so hard work is definitely recognised in this firm!
You will be supporting the recruitment manager and other consultants in their Manchester office from doing general admin duties to booking candidates in for interviews.
About the role:
- Adding candidate details to the system and attaching their CV
- Passing CV’s to the consultants to review via the database
- Filing away CVs and interview packs into appropriate files
- Research into competitor’s and client’s websites and relevant industry publications and literature
- Uploading adverts onto industry websites
- Booking appropriate candidates in for interviews & adding these to the diary via the database
- Confirming interview times & dates with candidates and adding info into the diary and communications record
- Email a report to consultants each week on any relevant industry news items & sales leads
- Help with quarterly emailers
- Answering in-coming calls and enquiries
- General admin duties e.g.: Unlocking and preparing the interview room, photocopying, shredding, filing
- Meet and greet the candidates when they arrive for their interview, making them a drink and building a rapport with them
Skills and experience
You will be expected to have achieved Two A-Levels A-C or Two BTECs at Merit or above and 5 GCSES graces A-C including English and Maths.
In addition to the above, you will need to be personable and a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and a team player. You will need to have good communication skills, with a good telephone manner and be a proactive thinker.
Benefits and culture
You will receive 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays.
Once you have successfully finished your apprenticeship, you will be given the opportunity to progress within the business and secure a permanent position. You will also have the opportunity to attend networking events and attend dinner awards.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA301BC
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.