|Location||2 minute walk from Salford Central Station|
|Salary||£8,000 per annum + £4,000 bonus (if targets met)|
|Qualification||Customer Service Level 3 NVQ|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
A great opportunity has arisen to join an independent recruitment consultancy based in the city centre of Manchester. The company was set up by two highly experienced recruiters, whose aim is to provide a simple and quality recruitment service to clients and candidates in the North West and Midlands. They work as a specialist financial recruiter across a range of permanent and temporary positions.
To provide a great service and support to the consultants to help drive a flow of appropriate candidates that can be matched to their vacancies. Promoting the business in a positive light, and always building on relations with candidates and clients.
About the role
- Sourcing candidates for roles, via various job boards, LinkedIn, their data base and by networking and head hunting. Ensuring that on average 10 candidates are submitted per week
- Performing the daily CV search each morning notifying consultants of any appropriate candidates for their roles
- Interviewing and qualifying candidates for roles both over the phone and in person
- Meeting 8-10 candidates per week face to face or on skype
- Staying in regular phone contact with candidates so you know their availability to start work
- Maintaining and updating the data base – adding new candidates weekly
- Preparing marketing material such as email shots – sending out a minimum of 2 candidate and 2 client e-shots per week.
- Any ad-hoc duties
You will receive on-going professional development and be surrounded by empowered and motivated team mates. To suit the culture, you will need to be passionate, committed and prepared to go the extra mile, and need to be resilient.
It is a target driven environment, so you need to be comfortable working towards targets.
Skills and experience
You will be expected to have achieved 2 A-levels or BTEC equivalent, grades A-C, and have a minimum C grade in English and Maths GCSE.
Benefits and culture
You will receive 23 days holiday plus bank holidays. Benefit from a bonus structure and career progression.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAABG370
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.