|Location||Manchester City Centre: 10 minute walk from Piccadilly Station|
|Salary||£10,000 per annum (£192.30 per week)|
|Company/Sector||Global Media Group|
|Start date||Summer Start|
|Qualification||Business Administration Level 3 NVQ/Diploma|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week (9am-5.30pm)|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading media and digital communications group in the heart of the city centre. The company have a global presence, employing 35,000 people, with 300 of them located at the Manchester office. They work with power brands to help their clients build stronger consumer relationships through their distinctive and broad range of products and services. Their services include data analytics for advertising campaigns, communication strategies, online and traditional media planning, and marketing to name a few.
The company is made up of ten global network brands and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. They have a great supportive working environment, and will offer access to company learning and development programmes for you to develop knowledge. They have various departments for you to progress in to and will continue to develop and support apprentices achieve their potential.
They are now looking for ambitious apprentices to join their teams in the following roles;
- Paid Search Assistant – assisting the team in accurate and consistent campaign administration, and assist in media planning – build upon knowledge of the pay per click and paid search function
- Media Assistant Apprentice – support the planning team in the efficient and accurate planning of digital campaigns to ensure maximum value and ROI for clients
You will be fully trained in their technology and delivery management, reporting and optimisation, planning and analysis processes.
Duties listed below have been taken from each job role and will be confirmed during interview stage:
About the role
- Ensure all media bookings are input promptly and accurately on the internal system
- Develop market knowledge by building relationships with key media owners
- Check all draft bills in an efficient and timely manner
- Follow the campaign booking process accurately
- Assist in media planning and buying function under guidance
- Using the systems, tools accurately on a daily basis and ensure all processes are being following while using the correct terminology
- Using the systems, forecasting tools and planning templates accurately on a daily basis
- Conducting all brief responses in an efficient and timely manner
- Deliver quality, client friendly supporting communication for each proposal
- Produce regular reports on key campaigns, ensuring the company deliver quality, client friendly insights
- Attend brief meetings to ensure the digital team has the right level of information to respond
Skills and experience
You will be expected to have achieved/predicted 5 GCSE grades A*- C, including Maths and English and/or two A-levels Grades A – C or two BTECs Grade Merit or above (in any subject).
In addition to the above, you will need to possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to multi-task, with good attention to detail. You will also need to be comfortable working under pressure and use initiative in problem solving, and be detail orientated with good analytical skills.
Benefits and culture
You will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, with the opportunity to buy an additional 3 days. They also offer various corporate/national discounts with companies such Merlin Entertainment and Vodafone. There is an on-site café for you to enjoy lunch breaks, and be a part of their flexible Friday working pattern. Other benefits include, no joining fees for gym membership, and discounted perks with local bars and restaurants.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA325
This Apprenticeship will be delivered by The Apprentice Academy whose success rates are amongst the highest in Greater Manchester with over 90% completing their Apprenticeship. This compares to a national and regional average of 69%. More importantly, at the end of the programme, the vast majority of apprentices progress into permanent employment and higher education.
Please note, our programme is currently funded for school and college leavers. Unfortunately, we do not have funding for university graduates
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.