S&G Response- £12,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for 3 Operations Apprentices at S&G Response a leading accident claims company based in Wilmslow. The main purpose of this role is to be a support service for the operational departments, taking ownership of the support tasks and providing the right outcome for the business. This could involve any process requirements within the department such as claims logging, claims may come in to the business by a number of methods; data transfer/email/telephone call. Actively managing mailboxes is a priority task, taking the correct action to meet agreed service levels and deadlines.
Overview of Duties
- To efficiently, accurately and confidently process new claims or files on behalf of the company’s referrer or supplier. Effectively representing the first interface between the customer and the company.
- To action all inbound post ensuring that all items are logged correctly to the relevant cases/departments.
- To action all outbound post ensuring that the correct postage is used at all times.
- To liaise with other company departments and employees as appropriate so as to minimise the inconvenience to the customer and maximise the efficiency of the claims procedure.
- To achieve over 90% Excellent, Very Good, or Good scoring on the Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Achieve monthly KPI targets as communicated by the Business.
- Consistently promote the corporate image of the company, the companies referrers and suppliers through provision of the highest level of service.
- To ensure personal compliance with the S&G Health and Safety Policy.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to prioritise and plan resources in response to customer/business drivers.
- Ability to prioritise own work load to meet service level agreements / targets.
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA0136SG
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.