|Salary||£9,000 per annum (£173 per week)|
|Qualification||Business Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
A new opportunity has arisen for an Office Administration Apprentice to join a leading Training Company based in modern and bright offices in Manchester. Working within the support team, the role will be varied and busy, helping with administration across a number of areas. The role will give a great insight into the running of developing and growing organisation. Typical duties will include:
- Dealing with queries on the phone, by email and social media
- Meeting and greeting visitors at reception
- Setting up and taking notes during meetings
- Making travel arrangements for staff
- Typing letters and reports
- Updating computer records
- Printing, photocopying and filing documents
- Ordering supplies
- Exam support – helping to set up and invigilate
- Helping to set up for courses taught on site
This is a front of house position and require applicants to be cheerful, smart and be welcoming.
Skills and experience
You will be expected to have achieved 5 GCSEs Grades A – C (or equivalent), including grade C or above in English.
Benefits and culture
Working hours are 9am-5.30pm with 1 hour lunch
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA353IC
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.