|Location||Altrincham, 6 mins walk from Metrolink Station|
|Salary||£12,000 per annum (£230.76 per week)|
|Start date||Summer 2017|
|Qualification||Social Media & Digital Marketing|
|Hours||35 – 37.5 per week|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who wants to progress their career as a Marketing Assistant Apprentice. The company is a contemporary property law firm that like to do things differently.
The company have a team of over 100 staff based in the UK and are a top 50 residential conveyancing law firm in the UK. They act for a broad spectrum of clients ranging from first time buyers to FTSE 250 companies and have achieved recognition from the Law Society by becoming an approved member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme. All members of their team have been through their in-house training programme which is led by the directors.
The role will be to support the Marketing Manager.
About the role
- Creating interesting and engaging content to upload to social media platforms along with updating all social media platforms to generate interest including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Moderating social media channels and responding to client enquiries
- Planning, creating and scheduling of social media campaigns including the Hootsuite
- Research and analysis of competitor advertising and social media activity
- Creating promotional marketing materials such as: E-Marketing, postal marketing, blogs, flyers etc
- Creating images and infographics, using necessary software.
- Be involved in generating new ideas to grow the business and increase the brand awareness
- Gain knowledge of different social media platforms and analyse which drive better sales to the website
- Formatting documents to a professional standard, maintaining accuracy and attention to detail along with any other administrative tasks to support the efficiency of the department
- Assist with internal and external events
Skills and experience
You will be expected to have achieved/predicted: Five GCSEs Grades A – C or equivalent, including grade C or above in English.
Ideally you will be an excellent content writer with a creative flare and also have great attention to detail.
Benefits and culture
Working hours are 9am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
You will receive a minimum of 20 days holiday a year
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA345
This vacancy is only applicable for students in year 12 or year 13 who will be completing education in June 2017.
This Apprenticeship will be delivered by The Apprentice Academy whose success rates are amongst the highest in Greater Manchester with over 90% completing their Apprenticeship. This compares to a national and regional average of 69%. More importantly, at the end of the programme, the vast majority of apprentices progress into permanent employment and higher education.
Please note, our programme is currently funded for school and college leavers. Unfortunately, we do not have funding for university graduates
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.