Network Rail- £12,000 p.a.
|Company/Sector||Railway and Engineering|
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
This is a fantastic opportunity for x2 ambitious apprentices wanting to embark on a career with one of the UK’s most recognised engineering and railway companies in the heart of Manchester, Network Rail. They specialise in the maintenance and development of Britain’s rail tracks, signalling, bridges, tunnels, level crossings and many key stations. With new world-class stations being built, they are involved in some of the most ambitious and diverse ventures that this country has ever seen.
Overview of Duties
- Provide first-rate customer support for IT services issues
- Work independently and with a team to resolve queries in a timely and responsive manner
- Effectively communicating with customers
- Resolve customer issues and complaints in a variety of manners
- Operating effectively in a diverse and complex IT environment
- Strong communicator
- Good negotiation skills
Progression and Benefits
Network Rail have a fantastic track record for developing and investing in a number of apprentices all of which have secured permanent positions at the company. You will be well trained and supported throughout your apprenticeship and even have access to some fantastic perks, such as 75% off of your rail costs!
- 28 days annual paid holiday leave plus 8 paid days bank/public holidays
- Subsidised rail travel (75%, up to £2,250 maximum) on rail or underground season tickets
- Interest-free season ticket loans for travel and car parking
- Discounted onsite staff canteen
- A company bonus scheme (after the qualifying period)
- A choice of three contributory pension schemes
- Charitable giving schemes, including company contributions
- A range of other benefits, including volunteer leave
Skills and Experience
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA0134NETW
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.