|Apprenticeship||Assistant Accountant Level 3|
|Hours||35 hours per week|
|Location||Hazel Grove near Stockport|
Pure Innovations are a Manchester based organisations who’s main purpose is to support people to be independent healthy and valued in their communities. To achieve this they aim to work with a diverse range of people, helping them to create fulfilled lives with a sense of purpose and belonging.
Main purpose of the role:
To provide high quality support to the finance team and also to the organisation as a while through accurate and timely processing of accounting transactions.
- To enter into SAGE Line 200 necessary cash book and purchase ledger transactions as required.
- To provide on a monthly basis a Petty Cash schedule outlining payments made in the month.
- To reconcile on a regular basis the Petty Cash for Pure Innovations and Pure Insight.
- On a monthly basis prepare the Bank Reconciliation for Pure Innovations Ltd
- To produce on a regular basis creditor payment runs for Pure and other members of the group.
- Provide statistical information as and when required.
- Undertake other finance project work and administrative clerical work as required.
- To plan, organise and carry out work to strict deadlines including the prioritisation of own workload in accordance with management instructions.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain statistical recording systems either manually or electronically and to prepare and present clear, accurate statistical information in various agreed formats.
- There will be some telephone work which will involve dealing with simple enquiries or taking messages from clients.
- To assist in the preparation of financial information as required.
- To provide cover for other Finance Officers/ Assistants as and when required.
- Undertake such other duties related to the work of the Finance appropriate to the post as may be assigned.
Essential Personal Criteria:
- Confident in the use of I.T. systems – particularly Excel
- Positive commitment to further training and self-development
- Clear communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to produce accurate work
- Ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Ability to prioritise, plan workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly within a Team.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
To apply for the role, you will require 5 GCSEs Grades A – C/ 4-9 (or equivalent), including Grade C/ 4 or above in Maths and English; and ideally have A Levels and Accountancy experience
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA09PIN
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.