|Salary||£11,505 to £15,268|
|Qualification||AAT Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
A worldwide company are recruiting for a number of exciting, newly created Finance Apprenticeship roles based at their Global Business Services Centre in Didsbury, South Manchester. These opportunities provide a great opportunity to kick start your career in Accounting and Finance including studying for the AAT (Association of Accounting Technician) Qualification.
The Finance Apprentices will be responsible for supporting one of the below teams:
- Order to cash
- Purchase to pay
- Financial Accounting
Typical duties include:
- Updating spreadsheets
- Inputting data onto financial systems
- Retrieval of financial data
- Supporting with analysis of financial information
- General administration such as photocopying and post
Key skills required
- Competence in using Microsoft Office including Excel
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player in a busy and fast moving environment
To apply for the role, you will require 5 GCSEs Grades A – C (or equivalent), including Grade C or above in Maths and English; and ideally have A Levels.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA0618PX
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.