|Company Name||Soft Surfaces|
|Location||35 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AR|
|Salary||£140 per week|
|Qualification||Digital Marketer Level 3|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an expanding company based in the centre of Wilmslow. Having already recruited 5 Apprentices into their digital marketing team, this role will offer a great opportunity to kick start your career as a ‘Digital Marketer’ and develop a full range of marketing skills. All of the previously recruited apprentices went onto permanent roles with the company. You will be based in modern offices and work in a vibrant and supportive team atmosphere.
About the role
- Assisting the digital marketing team in creating website content
- Managing the company’s blog with regular news articles
- Editing and improving copy from existing website pages
- Formatting webpages and uploading media such as images and videos
- Proof reading articles before uploading onto websites and blogs
- Working with the link building team to create content for SEO
- Helping with social media management and posting regularly on the main social networks
Other skills you will develop will include:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s websites
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Visit the various business operating sites to learn and keep updated.
You will receive on-going training and development and be surrounded by empowered and motivated team mates. In addition, the company get on well and are very sociable. To suit the culture, you will need to be passionate, committed and prepared to go the extra mile.
Skills and experience
You will be expected to have achieved 5 GCSEs Grades A – C (or equivalent), including grade C or above in English.
Benefits and culture
Working hours are 9am-5.30pm with 3o minutes for lunch
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA361SS
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.