SPX- £8,190 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
SPX are a worldwide company who are recruiting for an exciting, newly created Business Operations Apprenticeship role based at their Global Business Services Centre in Didsbury, South Manchester. The successful candidate will be assigned to a dedicated department and will be trained to support the day to day running of the operation.
Overview of Duties
- Support the Control and Compliance Team with the monthly admin tasks
- Retrieval of data – to support Internal/External Audits and targets
- Facilities – Stationary ordering, Laptop and resources management
- General office duties – Mailbox management, Contracts management support
- Support the delivery of other ad hoc projects, initiatives and work as required
- Various local services are delivered from this team, as required
- Ad hoc duties & enquiries to support team members across the centre
Skills and Experience
- Ability to respond in a constantly changing environment and remain calm under pressure
- Established organisational and detail-oriented skills
- Confidence in MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player in a busy and fast moving environment
- Relevant work experience is essential.
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA167SPX
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.