Community Health Partnership- £18,200 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for aBusiness HR and Payroll Apprentice to work with Community Health Partnership at their offices in Manchester City Centre. The organisation’s goal is to help make patients better by building healthy spaces where NHS staff can work even more effectively.
This post holder will be a member of the corporate services team and work closely with the HR and Payroll functions providing the necessary administrative support. As a member of the corporate services team the post holder will also be required to assist across other corporate services functions.
Overview of Duties
- Process starters and leavers ensuring users lists are up to date
- Maintain records on relevant company systems
- Maintain the HR and Payroll inbox ensuring queries are directed to the correctperson. Respond to queries if possible
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Liaise with regional Administrators to ensure consistent communications across the company
- Maintain both paper and electronic filing systems
- Review monthly expenses to check compliance with policy
- Feedback any identified issues to employees
- Become a systems superuser and provide basic training where required
- Produce letters and documentation for distribution as required
- Be an active member of the wider corporate services team providing assistance and support where necessary
Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail and discretion is paramount
- Being able to use your own initiative to problem solve
- You must be able to work both quickly and accurately
- Forward thinking and looking to continuously improvement
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience in communications with writing and proof reading abilities
You will be required to have achieved 5 GCSEs Grades A- C with at least a Grade C in English or/and Maths and have also achieved 2 A Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA182CHP
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.