|Salary||£8,000 per annum (£153.85 per week)|
|Qualification||Business Administration Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
Based in modern offices in Manchester City Centre, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an international company specialising in business data. The role will involve supporting the Account Management Team across a range of duties. They have a fast moving and fun culture which provides lots of career opportunities. This role is taking over the duties of past apprentice who has been promoted internally.
- Supporting Account Managers with enquires from customers
- General administration including dealing with documents including scanning/photocopying
- Data cleansing information held on companies
- Managing switchboard including answering and fielding calls
- As the role progresses, you will be provided with the opportunity to take on new duties
In addition to the above duties, you will need to be confident with a pro-active attitude and excellent communication skills. You should have good attention to detail and be highly organised.
Skills and experience
You will be expected to have achieved/predicted 5 GCSE grades A*- C including Maths and English
21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA347BVD
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.