|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||39.5 hours per week|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic young person to join Velocity, a rapidly expanding Recruitment Consultancy, based in the heart of Manchester. The business currently have 15 people in their office with plans to grow to 30 within the next year so this position could be the start of a long and successful career with the organisation for the right person.
Overview of Duties
The role will involve administration but also finance based tasks so would suit someone that is good with numbers.
- Answering the telephone and taking messages or transferring calls
- Updating spreadsheets with payroll information
- Cross reference timesheets submitted with invoices received to ensure they match
- Raise invoices and email out to clients
- Enter invoices on to online systems
- Preparing remittance advices
- Preparing and printing weekly payments list
- Photocopying / scanning / filing
- Checking stationary / office suppliers pricing up the orders
- Running reports from the accounting system
- Assisting with queries from clients
- Processing customers statements
- Posting any documents to clients
- Preparing CVs for the consultants
- Posting job adverts
- Adding data to the database
- IT literate – particular focus on excel and MS Word
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Good telephone manner
- A-C GSCE as a minimum in English and Maths
- Excellent timekeeping
- Good attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Eager to learn
Fresh fruit delivered daily, free pool table, subsidised gym membership and optional extended lunch, government pension.
Skills and Experience
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA126VELO
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.