NICE- £11,349 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Apprentice with NICE at their Manchester City Centre offices. The National Institute of Health and Care Excellence provides national guidance and advice to improve health and social care. They are looking for a confident and well rounded Business Administration Apprentice to join their team to assist with day-to-day admin tasks.
In this role you will be providing administrative support for the coordinator, assistant project manager and project manager of the CCT.
Overview of Duties
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries by email, letter and on the phone referring to other members of the team as appropriate
- Organising meetings (including teleconferences and video conferences), co-ordinating the attendance of attendees, booking meeting rooms, ordering facilities and refreshments
- Servicing meetings, preparing agendas, collating and distributing papers and taking notes during them
- Booking travel and hotels for staff
- General support to team members including preparing correspondence and papers, collating, copying and distributing papers and managing diaries
- Updating computer records, spreadsheets, and information on the NICE website
- Greeting visitors at reception and arranging meeting refreshments
- Typing emails and letters, and assisting in preparing reports and documents
- Providing progress reports on projects you are involved in
- Printing and photocopying
- Representing the team at operational meetings and taking notes
- Providing cover and deputising for the administrator or coordinator in their absence.
Skills and Experience
- Good IT skills are required, including a proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel – although further training can be offered
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Good written skills, especially spelling and grammar
- Good verbal communication skills, including a good telephone manner and the ability to communicate confidently
- Flexible attitude to working environment and ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
Benefits and Progression
The post holder will be eligible for all NHS discounts, which are as wide-ranging as 20% off Nandos to good discounts on holidays
- Access to NICE Internal training courses
- Achievement of Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Opportunity to learn from experienced member of teams
- Opportunity to apply for administrative roles within NICE upon completion of the apprenticeship
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA187NICE
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.