NCUK- £13,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Apprentice to work with NCUK. This organisation was founded by UK universities to provide overseas students with guaranteed access to universities through different pathway programmes. The role is based in the Academic Team which ensures that the qualifications are well administered and run to a high quality around the world.
They are looking for someone who is thorough, not afraid of hard work, proactive.
Overview of Duties
- To provide administrative support to all areas of the organisation
- To input and maintain data relating to activities required by the organisation
- To organise meetings and business travel, including booking rooms, equipment, accommodation and travel
- To format, proofread and edit documents
- To produce accurate minutes of meetings
- To support the Head of Academic Operations in an administrative tasks
- To assist with general queries from delivery partners and students
- Undertake any other duties required, as deemed necessary by the Head of Academic Operations
Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can do attitude
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous Pension
- Cheap Car Parking
- Travelcard Loan
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA159NCUK
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.