Oakwood Corporate Services- £12,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
Oakwood Corporate Services Limited has an exciting new position available for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their friendly team based at their Altrincham Offices. Oakwood Corporate Services provide specialist business support for some of the UK’s best-known companies. Based in impressive modern offices in the centre of Altrincham, they are close to transport links including Altrincham tram station and bus station.
Overview of Duties
- Providing support to the company incorporations team
- Managing accounts and ordering documents
- Arranging resources for internal and external meetings
- Making and managing travel and accommodation bookings
- Dealing with outgoing and incoming post and distributing to team
- Working with specialist database and Client Portal
- Maintaining electronic files and folder structures
- Managing the archiving of documents
- Providing general secretarial and administrative support to the team
- Dealing with office suppliers
- Liaising with IT, telecoms and other service providers
- Dealing with switchboard calls
- Positive, can-do, friendly attitude and flexible approach.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Professional and presentable.
- Keen to learn
- Ability to maintain the highest professional standards when liaising with colleagues and clients.
Skills and Experience
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
Progression and Benefits
Our previous hardworking talented apprentices have remained with us for several years and have gone on to develop successful careers within the business.
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank/ Public Holidays)
- Bonus Scheme
- Gym membership contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular social events
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA143OAK
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.