Go Proposal- £9,750 p.a.
|Salary||£9,750 per annum|
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A great opportunity has come forward for an ambitious Business Apprentice to work with Go Proposal the world’s leading pricing and proposal software for accountancy firms. The business is a vibrant and fast growing software company based in Salford, GoProposal is looking to take on it’s next member of staff to join the team and to help take them to the next level by running a slick and streamlined administration function that creates an excellent client experience.
Overview of Duties
- Onboarding new clients ‐ Helping to set up their apps and calling them to welcome them
- Dealing with any Intercom (website live chat) queries very promptly
- Be responsible for the customer service, setting up the meeting room for meetings, setting up the light box, arranging drinks and snacks etc.
- Welcoming clients and contacts when they come for meetings
- Handle office inbound calls
- Making outbound calls to clients who choose to cancel their apps and to make sure that everything is working well for them at different intervals (our clients love us by the way )
- Requesting Onboarding information from new clients
- Client Feedback Calls
- Setting up integration between our app and other systems
- Replying to client emails
- Scheduling demo calls with our team
- Attending events where we get to talk to clients
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Effective time management skills
- Skilled and effective communicator
- Able to remain resilient when faced with challenging situations
- Able to adapt to changes in systems and technology
- Sales skills
- Able to prioritise
- Excellent customer service
Skills and Experience
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA0131GOPR
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.