Nice- £10,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||NOW START|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Apprentice with NICE at their Manchester City Centre offices. The National Institute of Health and Care Excellence provides national guidance and advice to improve health and social care. They are looking for a confident and well rounded Business Administration Apprentice to join their team to assist with day-to-day admin tasks.
Overview of Duties
- Organising meetings, co-ordinating attendance, booking meeting rooms, ordering facilities and refreshments
- Booking travel and hotels for staff
- General support to team members including preparing papers, collating, copying and distributing papers and managing diaries
- Developing and maintaining administrative systems and procedures, including databases and other records systems
- Dealing with queries, by email and on the phone referring to other members of the team as appropriate
- Updating computer records, spreadsheets, and information on the NICE website
- Greeting visitors at reception and arranging meeting refreshments
- Typing emails and letters, and assisting in preparing reports and documents
- Providing progress reports on projects you are involved in
Skills and Experience
- Good IT skills are required, including MS Office
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good written skills, especially spelling and grammar
- Good verbal communication skills, including a good telephone manner and the ability to communicate confidently
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to working environment and ability to work as part of a team
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA147NICE
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.