First Actuarial- £14,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
First Actuarial, an actuarial consultancy based in Trafford are looking to appoint a Business Admin Support Apprentice to join their growing team and assist with their day-to-day administration. They are looking for someone with good communication skills, willing to take on challenging work and learn new skills, use initiative with great organisational skills.
Overview of Duties
- Screening telephone calls and handling enquiries
- Use survey platform to gather data, analyse data and prepare draft reports
- Organising diaries for senior management and making appointments
- Drafting letters, contracts and proposals
- Arranging meetings and making travel arrangements
- Looking after visitors
- Managing office resources and equipment
- Maintaining and storing records and files
Skills and Experience
- Confident user of Microsoft Office packages
- Communicate with colleagues and external contacts to deal with queries and resolve issues
- Can prioritise work and meet deadlines
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunities to progress within team
- Employer Pension contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting referenceTAA148FST
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.