Americamp- £10,725 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and outgoing Business Apprentice at Americamp, an award winning travel company specialising in student weekend breaks/ volunteering projects and summer camps. The business are based in Salford with very easy access from Exchange Quay Metro Link and have a fantastic ethos and attitude.
Overview of Duties
- Sorting and distributing office mail
- Keeping the office organised
- Processing incoming bookings in an organised and timely manner
- Dealing with general info email enquiries
- Following up on applicant’s DBS checks, making sure they have applied, paid for and received their documents
- Processing & checking Visa application paperwork
- Handling business correspondence
- Taking messages and transferring calls
- Faxing, scanning and copying documents
- Taking notes or minutes at meetings
- Attending promotional events
- General offices duties as required
Opportunity to travel during apprenticeship to Amsterdam, Budapest or Paris (4 day drips), A lot of trips occur between Nov and March
Skills and Experience
The business are looking for someone who has good time keeping, communication skills and the ability to work under your own initiative, experience of Microsoft applications, Gmail and social media platforms.
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA188CAMP
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.