Gazprom Energy- £12,000 p.a.
|Apprenticeship||Business Administrator Level 3|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Start Date||Summer 2018|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|
A brilliant opportunity has just arisen for 2 Business Admin Apprentices to join the growing team at Gazprom Energy based at their Manchester City Centre Offices. Gazprom has an excellent track record of developing apprentices and providing development opportunities, as well as offering potential permanent positions upon successful completion of apprenticeship depending on performance.
Overview of Duties
- To process meter files and deal with customer, industry parties and broker’s queries
- To Ensure all maintenance workload is dealt with in a timely and effective manner
- To provide support and assistance to other team members
- To produce reports in line with the manager requirements
- Various other administration duties as required
- To seek to identify process or system improvements and to be involved in system testing
Skills and Experience
- Good organisation skills
- Good Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e-mail)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Proactive in achieving results
- Able to cope with multiple priorities and changing environment
- People Skills
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually
You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A* – C/ 4-9 with grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and be predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button or call us on 0161 200 1673 quoting reference TAA183GAZ
Please note that due to the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant. We will contact successful applicants within five working days, however, if you do not receive a response within this time frame it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.